Kitchen designer looking at boat design

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by saltlife, Jan 27, 2010.

1. frank smith

frank smith Senior Member

Yea, I should not have called it nit picking , just trying to lighten it up.
    You are right, it is a competitive business and crap wont get you far for long.

2. peter radclyffe

peter radclyffe Senior Member

kitchens of distinction
    for all the wrong reasons
    but dont let that bother you because most cooks are not interested in traditional fine yacht joinery

3. Dr Kung Pao

Dr Kung Pao Junior Member

Yeah I've noticed this is no place for a novice...period. Gotta take some peoples advice and rinse it out before trying to use it, others its best just to take straight out and not bite.

at least you didn't get the "thats the way innocent people DIE" line :cool: Stick around long enough and I garuntee something you think up will have the ability to murder ALOT OF INNOCENT FOLKS... and thats gunna be all your fault! LOL

welcome aboard MATE! :p

1 person likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.