Kayak specifictions, which design to go for ?

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Vulkyn, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Vulkyn

Vulkyn Senior Member

lol ....

No place for shelter, i live in a small apartment. I tried to make the pop pop boat and wife is about to strangle me ...

Renting tools is hazardous to ur health ... will probably kill u because the are sooo poorly maintained, besides i have no idea where to rent it from !!

No public wood shops or places where i can do that .... however what i have found in Alex (its a 220 km drive) is a boat yard that builds fiberglass and have their own woodshop, i am talking to the guy to see if he can let me build there and use his tools ...

2. cthippo

cthippo Senior Member

3. BATAAN

BATAAN Senior Member

Pygmy boats, Port Townsend WA USA, sells very nice, well-developed kits for apartment building, of really good kayak designs in a broad range.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.