Free design for amateur boatbuilders

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Alik, Jul 21, 2003.

1. Dandi

Dandi New Member

P590 Design in English

Alik,

Request English version of the P590 design specifications. Thanks!

usn20@comcast.net

2. Catamaran

[ QUOTE=Alik]I've projetou dois gatos cruzando - 6,5 e 15 m LOA. Escreva: [ email]nydesign@yandex.ru[/email][/QUOTE ]

Boa Noite estou interessado em seu projeto Catamaran gostaria de receber maiores informações.

Aguardo informações através e-mail: housebusines@ibest.com.br

3. markm

markm Guest

English Plans

Hi Alik

Very impressive designs. I am in Australia. Can I request the plans for Cralya 630 Kavalier 800, my email is markm@kinsella.com.au.

regards

Mark

4. rserranon

rserranon New Member

Hi Alik

HI Alik, I am in Mexico and want to biuld my boat, can I have a copy of the plans in CAD, for pilgrim 590. serranonroberto@hotmail.com

Thanks! :)

5. rserranon

rserranon New Member

Kavalier 800

Alik,

If possible I would love to have also the plans for KAVALIER 800 in english.

my e-mail. serranonroberto@hotmail.com

6. Otavio

Otavio Guest

Caros Amigos

Muito bom o projeto Pilgrim590. Poderiam me enviar o projeto em engles
    Fico muito grato se enviarem pelo e-mail adress
    otaviobrito@atarde.com.br

7. Alik,
    beautiful designs. Could you send me the plans for CRALYA 630, PILGRIM 590 and KAVALIER 800 to bruce_newsham@hotmail.com . They all look suberb it will take a little research to decide which one to build.

8. richstrat

richstrat New Member

Hi Alik,

Love the designs - could you please send me the plans for the Pilgrim 590 and the Cralya 630

richstrat@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Rich

9. Alexandre

Alexandre Guest

10. Shawn Zernik

Shawn Zernik Guest

Pilgrim 590 English Plans?

I am looking to build a 16 foot boat and saw this design and love it. The other design I saw was from the 70's called Blue Moon (ref Boat Builder, Fall-Winter 1974). I was wondering if someone would have some plans on how to build the Pilgrim 590.

Shawn

11. Shawn Zernik

Shawn Zernik Guest

Re: Pilgrim 590 English Plans

My email is "szernik@internetworkconsulting.net".

12. szernik

szernik New Member

I've created a template for the site located at http://www.internetworkconsulting.net/pilgrim590/template.html. Please let me know what you think of it. I'm not a huge sailor but am interested in building the craft myself. I'm going to continue working on the first few pages and translate the design article to English from the Babble Fish translation.

I don't know if you are familure with the Linux and FreeBSD open source model where other can contribute to designs and implementations. If so, I was wondering if you would be open to this idea. This could give the sailboat a life unknown. I would prefer to do FreeBSD style where others can make suggestions, and a team of qualified architects and designers would decide what is valid and includable.

In the short term my goals are to create a site that will allow the distribution of the Russian, English, and any other translations of the plans. I also want to include a list of members. The members would include those who have contributed though building the boat, the site, and it's design. The projects page will include links to work in progresses, models, and completed boats, and boats in use.

Please let me know what you think since this is ultimately your baby, Alik. I'm going to copy this message to the boatdesign.net thread Alik created.

Sincerely,
    Shawn Zernik

13. szernik

szernik New Member

Boat Construction

Just wondering about the boats construction. Whe the hull is initially built, it is done upside down to work on the bottom first? How is a boat like this normally flipped? Do you just get like 5 people and hand flip it?

14. ttb1968

ttb1968 New Member

Plans

Alik,
    beautiful designs. Could you please send me the plans for CRALYA 630, PILGRIM 590 and KAVALIER 800 to tudor.teodorescu@b.astral.ro . They all look suberb it will take a little research to decide which one to build.

Thank you,
    Tudor

15. Interested in Pilgrim 590.

Alik,
    I´m looking to construct a 18 to 20-feet sailboat,the Pilgrim 590 seems to be a very nice option, but I´m having serius difficulties with russian. Do you have some instructions in english? How can I have the plans? I´ll really appreciate your attention.
    Best regards and congratulations for the design!

Santiago Arbeláez A.

33463saa@comb.es

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.