Free design for amateur boatbuilders

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Alik, Jul 21, 2003.

1. Jef

Jef Guest

Hi,

This seems to be a very nice design indeed!

Would you mind sending me more infos, maybe plans or things like that, en English please?

email address: dantes<AT>vif.com

Thanks a lot
    Best regards
    Jef

PS: I see that you have other free designs, if you've got them available, please send them too. I'll have a close look to all of them!

2. Jose

Jose Guest

Kavalier 800

Hello Alik:

I would like to receive the plans of the Kavalier 800 in english. My email is oftecnica@marlasl.com
    Thank you very much.

Jose

3. sailor66

sailor66 New Member

Hi Alik,
    i fell in love with your pilgrim 5,90 design already monthes ago, but now as i really found a nice shed ro start building, i would appreciate every bit of plans and information you could send me. I´m pretty sure that she´s the first to be built in brazil.
    In English please. Thanks in advance
    Wolfgang

4. Alik

Alik Senior Member

P590

Hi,

Sailor66: OK, send me Your e-mail at nydesign@yandex.ru

Here is picture of KAVALIER800 (8m LOA) - bigger version of PILGRIM590 (5.9m LOA). Note the same architectire. The boat at the stage shown was built for 4 months.

Attached Files:

5. tomislav

tomislav New Member

CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME SPECIFICATIONS ON ENGLISH OR EVEN BETTER ON CROATIAN. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DRAWINGS. SHOULDN`T THERE BE SOME MORE DRAWINGS, FOR EVERY PART OF BOAT. IS IT VERY EXPENSIVE TO BUILD "PILGRIM 590"? IS IT HARD AND HOW MANY TIME DO YOU NEED TO BUILD THAHT BOAT. PELASE ANSWER ME ON MY E-MAIL!

Thanks, Alik!

Tomislav

6. prosinečki

prosinečki New Member

Alik can you please send me some more and detail drawings for pilgrim 590. I don`t understand this drawings! I asked my Father and he told me that these are not complete drawings. Can you please tell me how much costs building pirglim590 and how much time will I need to build it my self with fathers help ofcourse! can You please answer mw on my e-mail: Tomislav1.Prosinecki@public.srce.hr

7. Dave Lewis

Dave Lewis Guest

Could you also send me English Instructions?
    Last Wooden sail boat I built was a 14 foot daysailer.
    I would like to try something a little bigger.

Thanks

Dave (lewisakron@juno.com)

8. Jadrija

Jadrija New Member

9. lucpo

lucpo New Member

10. JM Belanger

JM Belanger Junior Member

What about a Mini 650...

Hi Alik,

Was looking at your Cralya 630.
    What about an Open 650 plan?
    Super Calin, Dix Mini, Ti-Zef and Bepox's plywood plan are attractive...

JM

11. RolandZ

RolandZ Guest

english plans

great boats.. i'm thinking about building a boat in the Philippines ....

i tryed to e-mail you, it didn't work...

please send me construction plans for CRALYA 630, PILGRIM 590 and KAVALIER 800 ....

r.zellweger@delight.ch

are there some more pictures of your building progress somewhere on your homepage ?

12. Artur.G

Artur.G New Member

HI Alik, can you please, send me more detailed plans (drawings)in CAD, for pilgrim 590, acepted in russian.Please answer on my e-mail: arturgebarski@poczta.onet.pl
    Thanks

13. RVMarkus

RVMarkus New Member

Hi Alik,

The Pilgrim looks great! Can a new boatbuilder make one? Has there been any report on her handling yet? I would love to get the plans in english.

Thanks!

Russell

14. prosinečki

prosinečki New Member

Hi Alik!
    I saw your "pilgrim 590" and I like it, but I would rater build some sport tip. I saw one in magazine and I liked it. Can you please send me specifications for that sailboat. it should be 5-6 meters long, blue color, for 2 or more people and modern. CAn you send me it in english. please send me it on my e-mail:Tomislav1.Prosinecki@public.srce.hr

P.S.: Send me some pictures of the boat please.

Tomislav

15. prosinečki

prosinečki New Member

Hi Alik!

I surfed on internet for a while and I saw one pretty sailboat, MacGregor 26X. I liked it very much because I need boat to sail in it for few days. It has toilet and kitchen and 6 beds. Can you please send me drawings (plans for building, designs) of it and tell me how much it costs to build that sailboat. Please send me designs in DWG format (AutoCAD format). I would be very happy if you could help me. Please send me designs on my e-mail: Tomislav1.Prosinecki@public.srce.hr

P.S.: Send me them in English, PLEASE! :) Thanks Alik! :)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.