Fishing trawler

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by karthikna313, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Milehog

Milehog Clever Quip

Asking questions is fine, encouraged even.
    Asking open ended, undefined questions that show no effort on the part of the questioner to even understand what they are presenting suggests laziness, corruption and incompetence.
    If the OP is just playing around or dreaming it would help to say so up front. We like dreamers too.

2. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

Everyone can do what he wants and this forum is characterized by the freedom that allows its members to present their arguments. For this reason, we can say that it seems that, what karthikna313 wished, is little correct. And nobody has to scold us for it.
    I have to also say that acknowledge his mistake was a noble gesture. Well done karthikna313¡¡¡

3. karthikna313

karthikna313 Junior Member

Thank you Mr. TANSL
    I dont have much experience in asking technical qustions since I was a fresher.
    Now I understood the importance of asking qustions
    Thank you for all replies.

4. karthikna313

karthikna313 Junior Member

Software

Which software suits well for
    stern Trawlerlines design,Surface generation,Resistance & Power calculation , Compartmentation.
    1.Maxsurf
    2.Free ship
    3.Tribon
    (this qustion is for my Major project):?:

5. rxcomposite

rxcomposite Senior Member

There is a poll here on which software is preferred. Search for the 2013 discussion. The 2014 poll is quite new and few have participated. There is also ongoing discussion between Freeship and Delfship.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.