The End Is In Sight!

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by flydog, Mar 19, 2007.

1. flydog

flydog Junior Member

At last I feel that I am going to have a boat! The thwarts are done. The forward and aft floatation box seats are finished, and I installed the keel and skeg last night with 3M 4200 bedding compound.

flydog

Attached Files:

2. messabout

messabout Senior Member

Mighty fine looking little boat Flydog. You could use the screen name "Bulldog" if you want to. I mean you have come a long way since your first posting. You must have attacked the project doggedly in any case.

Sadly the next half of the project still awaits. That is the finishing part which commonly requiress about as much time as the building part. With your apparent determination you'll have it done soon.

Since you are in Atlanta, I reckon you'll be using the boat on Lake Lanier, West Point Lake, or the Chatahoochie River. Are there other places in your area to use such a traditional looking boat?

Best wishes for happy boating. And look out for the two digit IQ maniacs with 200HP bass boats.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.