Copenhagen Ship Curves

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Mark G., Dec 18, 2007.

1. Mark G.

Mark G. Mark G

Hi everybody,

A few years ago there was a DXF file (or maybe it was a DWG file) of the Copenhagen Ship Curves floating around these forums. Does anyone have that file? If so, could I get it?

Thanks,

Mark

2. Ike

Ike Senior Member

I didn't find the file you were looking for but I did a search on copenhagen ships curves and found five or six threads on the subject. Use the search on the menu at the top of the page.

3. westlawn5554X

westlawn5554X STUDENT

eerrrr... u wanna buy it or make it yurself? borrow from yur friend and find plastic and cut neatly... cheapest way I have known... I bought mine in a wooden cheery box... nice with numering, see my photo in my profile ...

edit... I have post some pic, is this what u looking for?

Attached Files:

• c1.jpg
      c1.jpg
      File size:
      25.6 KB
      Views:
    • c2.jpg
      c2.jpg
      File size:
      37.6 KB
      Views:

4. Mark G.

Mark G. Mark G

want to cut my own

I'm looking for a drawing file of these curves so I can cut them myself. The cost of these curves are a bit beyond the ridiculous. Thery're just plastic after all. If I had the drawing file I could cut them myself. If I can find the file my next step will be to copy the drawing out of Chapell's book and enlarge it to get the shapes. If I had a drwing file it would be a lot easier.

Mark G.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.