Boat designer / Industrial designer / work

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by selimurguplu, Mar 17, 2010.

1. selimurguplu

selimurguplu New Member

I am a boat builder in Turkey.
    My interests are:
    -30' to 45' Lobster boat designs, Motor boat designs (modern looking) that can be built using GRP, wood epoxy, vinylester and so on.
    -Some one who can make 3D renders on given info. For example I have building plans of a certain boat and I require 3D renders to use to show to potential clients. Inside and outside renders of boats. This person can be a professional or an industrial design student who has spare time and wants o make some money as he/she continues to study.
    -Renders I need 2 types of renders.
    Renders that are technical but not detailed. This is needed to make changes in an existing desing or adding to the desing. For example, I have a plan that does not include the cocpit details and I want to see different cocpit options to see how they look.
    Renders that are more detailed and that can be used in forexample web sites or brochures.
    - Help in finding designs for power boats with good looks, economic to build, large space, low engine consumption. Minimum gagetry to sail.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.