Boat Design Support

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by s.nelsondesign, Nov 24, 2008.

1. s.nelsondesign

s.nelsondesign New Member

Hello All,

I am a freelance industrial designer, with experience developing high performance vessels, luxury cruisers, and small craft. I am trying to start up a design service for builders in the industry looking to update their current line. I was head designer at Baja Marine Corp and developed several of their boats inside and out and am well versed in what it takes to create a successful product.

Basically, what I can due is provide conceptual support, renderings, CAD data, mock-ups and sourcing. Using my process I can offer clear direction to the end results using visual representation. By working on the computer and over the internet I can also keep development flowing.

Also if anyone has any advice on anyone I could contact I would appreciate it.

Thank you for taking the time to look,

s.nelsondesign

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.