boat design

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by waldoswhere, Nov 15, 2009.

1. waldoswhere

waldoswhere Junior Member

does any one out there have a design for something close to 52x18x9ft deep v 15 degrees dead rise flat transom full displacment with 4x8in Ibeam boxed keel am useing pumps in my design would like to get a cad draw for cutting parts...done do you have any cad drawings areaddy just need the frames on 4ft centers longatudinals 16in centers three frames for the engine room then four fish tanks forward

wally

2. apex1

apex1 Guest

Wally
    your posts are a pain in the as. to read. sorry

yould you be a bit concentrated on the language and use dot and comma, at least?

3. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

What are you using pumps for?

4. waldoswhere

it is a better way to go.less damage to the whales and more engineroom space ..have you seen the USNAVYs newest ships 400tns on jet pumps.plus station keeping one of the fastest ships on the water.....i am looking for some body to help with the cad part never played with the cad..always done it with pencil and limber stick lofting

5. waldoswhere

:confused:
    sorry to be a pain in your ***..how come you never answer all the quetions that are put out there:?: what!! do you own this site or something ???:?:

6. apex1

apex1 Guest

Well Wally,

I do´nt reply to questions I cannot understand. And you will find out, that other members are a bit shy on doing that too!
    Now, your questions are always not to understand. And reading them is a pain.
    So, what do you expect? You do´nt feel it necessary to ask a clear question, others do´nt feel it sensible to reply on that nonsense.
    So easy is colour TV, you know?

But to do you a favour I will give you one serious answer.

A jet drive is a mad idea on a full displacement vessel. Therefore you should go for it! It suits you well, and saves the whales.

Richard

7. wardd

wardd Senior Member

i own the site

8. apex1

apex1 Guest

Oh, right I have forgotten to reply on that! Thank you wardd! Now it is clear, I only own the "something".

9. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Continue that way, it is the best way. A CAD will not solve your problems, it is just a tool. You are the brain, the rest is irrelevant, just tools. Slow and costly for a one off.
    As for the "pump" as a jet drive, listen to Richard.
    My two cents
    Cheers
    Daniel

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.