60 feet steel sport fisher with enlcosed bridge

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Capt. Bahi, Jul 22, 2015.

1. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

Gonzo friend, you're not talking about the same thing than me. You give the turn things assuming that I said, or implied, that I have not said.
    I can not argue with you on ship design. We speak different languages, I mean the technical language for ship design and shipbuilding.
    You will do your "designs" (when you make any) how you want and that is fine with me. Be happy with the way you design.
    PS: Although I think any designer will understand, I want to clarify again that I'm talking about basic design, not constructive drawings, boats of some importance, as Capt. Bahi's, not for small boats.

2. Rastapop

Rastapop Naval Architect

The builder would be responsible for calculating build time, not the designer...

3. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

Completely agree, Rastapop. When someone lacks adequate knowledge and hearsay speaking, it is normal to confuse what to do, when to do it and who does it.

4. kerosene

kerosene Senior Member

I can't comment on who calculates what BUT
    if you can get a 50 metric ton vessel - everything included - for 75 thousand USD its a great deal. Or just simply not true. I mean its only 3x the price of plain steel from the mill.

Seriously - when new to the business person sees that he can get something for a tiny fraction of the price compared to what is on the market one should understand that there is an error somewhere.

5. Capt. Bahi

Capt. Bahi Junior Member

Don't worry about the cost; I know my country better, and sure that the calculations are 100% accurate. I need help concerning the design & not the cost. If you don't wanna help because you see that it's unrealistic project, it's your right. Thanks anyway!

6. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

Capt. Bahi, I understand that here have said many things that have nothing to do with your initial question. You can be a little upset.
    That said, if you want to get help, should be making specific questions. I am sure that in this forum there are people who will gladly help you.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.