Boat Design Forums  |  Boat Design Directory  |  Boat Design Gallery  |  Boat Design Book Store  |  Thanks to Our Site Sponsors

Go Back   Boat Design Forums > Construction > Boatbuilding
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Most Recent Posts Gallery Images Search

Old 01-20-2007, 03:23 AM

Rep: 16 Posts: 20
How to Install Boat Windows and Port Lights

I got lucky! When I replaced all my windows, I had a few keys experts around to give me just the tips I needed to make a professional result. The "tape and glue" method achieves the clean look that all the modern boat manufacturers are using. If you are building or renovating this information could be very useful to you. During the job I took photos and notes and published the results a couple years ago. Since I put the info on my web site it has remained a very popular download. Click here to see

Cheers

www.thecoastalpassage.com