Need help with an offset file please

Discussion in 'Stability' started by MattAblett, Feb 20, 2014.

1. MattAblett

MattAblett New Member

Hi guys,

My father and I have recently completed refurbishing a boro temptress 38. We are trying to enter the bris to Gladstone at Easter this year.

We need to get either ISO or orci, but can't find an offset file anywhere. I am new to the sailing community so quickly ran out of places to search. Does anyone know where I might get an offset file from please.

Many thanks
    Mathew

2. Ukuri

Ukuri New Member

Mathew,
    I'm not sure whereabouts you are in Brisbane but it might be worth your while to nip down to Wynnum Manly YC.
    There are two boats there, one on the hardstand, MEASURES UP, and one in the marina, DESPERATE MEASURES. As the names imply the owner of both is or has been a registered measurer and is a most approachable and knowledgeable bloke. As MEASURES UP is for sale it has his contact details on the FOR SALE sign.
    If he can't help you I'm sure he can point you in the correct direction.
    Brisbane to Gladstone is only 3 weeks away so good luck.

Cheers
    Chris

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.