formula jr

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by juniortoo, Mar 14, 2008.

1. juniortoo

juniortoo New Member

Does anyone out there besides me have a formula jr?
    I an looking for a good paper tracing or photocopy (if unmounted) of the chromed die-cast zinc FORMULA JR script and the bird badge that was on the sides of these boats,,the 233 also used just the FORMULA part...all I have is pieces left and not complete enough for a pattern,,
    A few years later they were cast in plastic for the 233 without the jr as it was replaced by the 180 and the plastic (brown) bird gained a few tail feathers, but I think the plastic ones were slightly different scale although the same script.
    I have sheet brass and want to cut out new ones and have them chromed when I get the boat done as this will tolerate saltwater longer. any leads would be greatly appreciated. jr2