Where Are The Women

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Wynand N, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Wellydeckhand

Wellydeckhand Previous Member

Heh........ you didnot even drink a drop of scotch wisk while writing that? You sound like my uncle........... too bad your are too young.....he.....:D:D:D

2. Ari

Ari Patience s/o Genius

Women..

Hallo..Costa.."accha marey mohabbat hei..Cassey hua ? meranam Ari hei.." Sorry don't know Russian..but that greetings is in Hindi..
    "my dear friend..how are you..?my name is Ari.." ahh.. thats the rough translation from Hindi into English..;)

Bergalia..cheer up..:!: last time I'am called grumpy old man..now in this group maybe I can become grumpy young man..the "old part" taken by Bergalia..ahh..life..bottoms up ..! Two registered..two mare quotas vacant..:!: last Saturday both sit at the back seat in that 'SeL' German machine with three legged star..:cool: my only task is to ensure mdm reach the shopping complex with a touch of class..they are not done yet until Sunday night..:!: when both dine at those Japanese food restn..my task..is to ensure mdm have some privacy from the kids..ahh..I plan to sail away from them..but they are so sweet..:!: ahh..women..:D
    I started hauling in those heavy fishing nets about 30 yrs ago..sorry gotta polish my manners..trying hard all this days..even after layering with all sort of certificate and luxury..the harsh:confused: earlier part of my life still remain intack..

Hey Walle Walle..hey Walle Walle..quite a famous song by Reshmonu..your relative Walle ? :D:D ahh..the two Walle..:D :D

3. Wellydeckhand

try to borrow a bit of thread

Ari,

This is an offical invitation prior to your PM about wanting to visit Jungle city...........:D:D:D

Lodging, land transport and food within city limit extend throughout the stay duration will be covered by me........... Welcome............:):):)

Your mail is well received.

4. Wellydeckhand

Anyway I think this girl at least had her picture on the forum :D:D:D

Enjoy it while u can....... it cost me one negative reputation

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2006
    1 person likes this.
  5. Mayfly

Mayfly Previous Member

That is funny... Micheal would love this:)

6. Wynand N

Wynand N Retired Steelboatbuilder

Welly, it is just not right:D :D :D .....meaning the Jackson thing:confused:

7. Wellydeckhand

He had undergone many operation and missed out on one..... I was suppose to cheer everybody up.................. 100 like it while 1 hate it? mean super unlucky bad rep.

2 people like this.
  8. Mayfly

Mayfly Previous Member

Micheal is still a boy at heart, he like children of all ages... having a character of a lady might not mean becoming one...

9. DanishBagger

DanishBagger Never Again

You haven't noticed how much the surgery has changed him into woman?

Now, imagine that face without clothes :p

10. H2O_BABIES

H2O_BABIES Junior Member

Alot of people - man and woman who depended on plastic surgery have an instant upgrade with a certain risk of failure, but old age will reveal the real body and the artifical item apart.

Be natural be sensitive and love your wife.

H2O_BABIES

11. Vega

Vega Senior Member

Where are the women?

Well, this one is on the cover of Yachting World and she is doing what few man have done.

As the French say, "Chapeau" Mademoiselle:cool:

Attached Files:

• yw.JPG
      yw.JPG
      File size:
      239.7 KB
      Views:
  12. Ike

Ike Senior Member

Where in the world have you guys been? Hunkered over your drafting board or monitor drawing funny lines plans? How many of you have taken a tour through a high volume boat factory like Bayliner, Glastron, Foor Winns, Larson, Sea Ray or the like? That's where the women are. They're on the assembly line putting these boats together! You can design the greatest boat in the world but if it doesn't get put together right what good is it? It's women who are doing the dirty work making sure the boats that get to the public are built right.

So, next time you're wondering where the women are go take a tour.

However, that said, your comments about the lack of femininity in the design world is staggering. The same is true of most engineering fields. More the pity. Some of the best engineers I have ever known are women! They bring a certain (as the French would say "Vive la difference!") quality to the occupation.

1 person likes this.
  13. kach22i

kach22i Architect

Women have long been the best inspectors, and not just in the garment industry. They are picky, critical and demanding - the inspectors, not all women.:cool:

14. Ari

Ari Patience s/o Genius

In this forum..

Where are the women in this forum..

15. Wellydeckhand

The women are working, no time for forum:)