US asks China to help maintain global maritime security

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by kach22i, Apr 25, 2007.

1. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Hey Kach the good thing is they don't understand it either! But they like to pretend!

2. safewalrus

Bergalia I've heard that for a case of whisky Lenin would get up and come out rather than wait to be carried out!

3. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

you mean we are all growd up now gee we thought we were on our second childhood
    i am very fortunate Kach I have been to 15 countrys last year alone, so I get a wide perspective of whats going on in the world I never watch TV but I spend a lot of time here( who could,ve guessed) and its nice when you meet others who have a dry sense of humour ole Tin tin must have Brit ancestors too

4. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

these USED to be a statue of Lenin in every Soviet town, in many of the ex sov countries they have knocked em down
    Gone off whisky last few years,
    What there IS though in every Russian town is a monument to the young boys killed in Afghanistan and living memorials everywhere you see em with no arms legs War, hell

5. rayk

rayk Senior Member

The bedrock of political discussion at all levels.

6. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

another coward gives neg feedback , without leaving a name just because he does not agree with a political viewpoint

7. kach22i

kach22i Architect

I don't even see where there is negative feedback, it's not important is it?

The going crazy with weird sea talk is fine with me, like I said it's contained in the O.T. section and is fun to read when limited in scope.:)

8. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

oh they leeve the feeback in your personal pages!! nah does not matter
    Where are you?

9. kach22i

kach22i Architect

If I go below 38, I'll know it's because I've associated with the likes of you.:D

Just kidding.:)

1 person likes this.
  10. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

ok
    I,m going to ask Ole Pute, to send two 75000kw nuke icebreakers to bust into the seal factory One is called the lenin:idea:

11. safewalrus

Lase they won't be able to find the ice, too much whisky! Bad to put water into your whisky - no matter what kind!! -unles your not very grown up! Now what's this about wanting negative feedback? what about exactly?

1 person likes this.
  12. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

I left lazy ******* a neg feedback ,,because he is negative ,,he calls me an illiterate,,,,and brages about all the places he has been ,,goody for him , I am on his ignore list ,, he is a muckraker ,,,also he has not much to offer ,exept his narrow point of views,I tried to talk to him,,but to no avail,,,buy the way I have been to about 30 countrys,,fought in 2 wars ,,was a commercial fisherman ,,,,,I would like to see him leave,,,,,,longliner

1 person likes this.
  13. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

dontcha worry bout the Russians even the seaman go to school 4 years they are highly qualified, and they drink wodka not whisky
    years ago the breaker Krasnir had to rescue an italian exped from the ice
    oh that longlip 45 posted neg feedback cos I had different political views
    I will looka t your profile and see where you are

14. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

no I postsed a negative feedback ,,,,because ,,,,,your a dumb ***,,,,,,,............wishing ill fate to marinars ,,and anyone else who dont see it your way ,,,,,,longliner,,,,,,,,,,,,,just read his threads,,and I will tell you were I am at ,,,,,,,just ask

15. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

hey walruc, my misses is in St Austall today, will you buy her a drink?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.