tha handicapped need this technology

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by hpcbetter, Jul 26, 2007.

1. hpcbetter

hpcbetter inventor plus

I see here many technical guys so I won't be scolded bringing technology up not directly related to boats and since I am already known as arrogant and lacking in intelligence it gives me freedom to express myself without hiring guards and employing literary filters.
    People who design, manufacture, distribute and otherwise handle matters of manual wheelchairs, scientists analysing body movement and doing all kinds of ocmputations so they can present papers on symposiums in Rio de Janeiro or other exotic venues are doing wonderful things for the handicapped. It is not their fault that the handicapped, already disabled, acquire soon another disablity on the top, painful repetitive stress injury which wrecks their wrists.
    Due to my metal limitations, having just Grade 9 education, I can present only a very small contribution here, a design of universal device, very simple, which can be retrofitted or used with any manual wheelchair and which will prevent such injuries by introducing user-friendly grip allowing much greater variety in positions of the wrist.
    A suitable person giving assurance that he intends to actually produce or organise production of the device can have the design free of charge.
    Regards,

2. StianM

StianM Senior Member

Alot of low educated people came up with good inventions and sulutions, lots off stupid people have high education. Every single person at my own age I know here in Taiwan has a master or something, but they have a total lack of abilety to reflecting upon desitions they take.
    I'm considered a genious because I can change electrical components in the house, fix the motorbike when it's not staarting and mix and use my own concrete to fix a hole in the wall.
    Am I a genious? No, I just do the things a man should be able to do himself.

In the US of A they got a president that has a inteligens at the same level as a average 10yo and he atended some fine schools.

And good old Albert where saying something like imagination is more important then knowledge. Don't have sutch low thoughts about yourself.

3. hpcbetter

hpcbetter inventor plus

the handicapped need this technology

You are very kind. Actually, I do not have that low opinion about myself because I have a record of success.
    What I said was mostly directed towards specific people and meant to show the difference between people who have the means and opportunity to help their fellow men, but are totally indifferent to their suffering and others who really try hard to help but are being sabotaged in their efforts.
    I take such callous attitudes personally.
    Regards,
    P.S.: If you know by a chance someone who can benefit fom the many technologies I have created, please, let me know. I contacted many individuals and institutions in Taiwan, but there was never any reply.

4. alaskamokaiman

alaskamokaiman Junior Member

there is a young man in Anchorage Alaska who is in a wheel chair and is building a better wheel chair, started his own company he would be a good person to send the info to.
    Cheers

5. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

hpc if you can figure out the intricities of this 'ere internet your certainly not dumb - you are probably in the wrong place but you've made a start; wish I could help you further but unfortunately I can't. somebody will I'm sure so don't give up, and the best of luck in your endeavours!