Texas Size KILL ZONE

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by brian eiland, Nov 8, 2005.

1. BillyDoc

BillyDoc Senior Member

Bolton,

It seems to me you're lucky to still have your hands . . . unless you be pecking your message out some other way I don't want to know about!

And speaking of the Safewalrus, I spose he isn't speaking to his old mates now that we have discovered the true meaning of his name. I can understand his pride of accomplishment, though, being as his namesake is a universal practice going back to the beginnings of our species and perhaps beyond! No telling the lads it has saved!

I wonder if there is a Nobel category. Health and Medicine, maybe? I think there should be an award.

“The SAFEWALRUS, saving lives and relieving tension world wide for millennia!” Would make a nice banner for the web site front page, don’t you think? Does anyone know the management?

BillyDoc

2. boltonprofiles

boltonprofiles Senior Member

I wish it would reach to peck out my message in another way.....................

3. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Sorry fella's too busy sssssafe walrusing, now what was you colonial chaps about? (I ain't got hairy palms thooo):D :D :D :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek:

4. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

Ah - 'Hairy Palms' - botanic name 'Safus Walrusii Afflictae' - a suitable timber for boat building. The natural bark fibre enables low friction on wet surfaces.... :)

5. safewalrus

Wouldn't use it too many shakes!;)

6. maddyfish

maddyfish small boater

hey, let's just bash the U.S. some more, come on!
    Give me a break, Texas size kill zone, yeah right! The wool is being pulled over your guy's eyes.

7. Wellydeckhand

Wellydeckhand Previous Member

Yeh..... I heard sonar Kill potential Divers in sea....... cause whales and human almost related ye? Thwe word mamals ring a bell................ No diving for seaweeds anymore......

8. Wellydeckhand

Mmmmmm....................... let try the safe walrus the sea with the sonar on.... maybe the dolpin could break their back..:)

9. safewalrus

Careful Welly you is getting personal! Not related to any of those b****rs who's backsides we kicked when Sukharno thought he was something, naw can't be their, still swimming!:D

10. Wellydeckhand

Ha.........:D:D:D...........mmmmm........ of course there is SAFE WALRUS and SAFEWALRUS.....................which one is you feel personal about? Must be the excessive SAUNA.........not SONAR:D:D:D

11. safewalrus

No Walrus is safe when I'm around, especially the female ones, ask the wife!!:rolleyes:

12. Wellydeckhand

I prefer whales.......... They sound like my friends' wife on Ultrasonic freqz:D
    As for walrus they're safe in a pub with 'A' beer.......... Driving limitation, I guess.
    Safe driving and safe sex are two diffent issue.:D:D:D

13. safewalrus

Bugger the driving pass me another beer!

14. Wellydeckhand

The sonar , is it restricted only to their own country? Can we claim the damage that had been done to our sea once we found sonar is used either from 2 big crazy countrythat use it in our water? International law, Interpol would view this as rubbish or serious offence from a larger county to a smaller country?

Maybe crazy trigger happy country can do what they want and not be caught up by any International Law huh?

mmmmmm.......................That why the dutch ae givin away their ship for nothin......... :(:(:(

15. marshmat

marshmat Senior Member

We are talking about the USA here, Welly. The US military will do what it damn well pleases, when it pleases, wherever it pleases, ocean life and foreign sovereignty be damned.