Sponberg Yacht Design temporarily off-line

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Eric Sponberg, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Eric Sponberg

Eric Sponberg Senior Member

To all,

My web host has changed computer equipment and his business model and is no longer hosting websites. Therefore, I have to find a new host site and server, and that may take a little time. I also want to incorporate some updates to the site before it goes back on-line. Please bear with me, and I will announce the Sponberg Yacht Design website re-release when it is ready.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to contact me, you can reach me at an alternative address at: ewsponberg@se.rr.com.

Thanks for your patience.

Eric

2. yipster

yipster designer

Thanks for the note Eric, thats better than my server did going ofline yesterday
    updates on your site i'm looking forward to
    gee what a real NA has time for, i'm waaaay to bissy :p

3. yipster

yipster designer

your sooo right Sean, noted Eric Sponberg has his site up again -didnt check for updates yet- while i'm drinking late monday morning caffee checking in here
    while i should have been doing something similar instead of waisting a weekend drawing water reflections while i must draw some good looking sails

4. Eric Sponberg

Eric Sponberg Senior Member

Gentlemen,

My website is back on temporarily, but I am meeting today with a new web host. Once we get it back on line with the new host server, I will be doing some updates on my recent work. I am still not able to receive email on the site, so bear with me. Being self-employed, I have to do all this work myself, and that is why it takes so long.

Thanks for your interest.

Eric