From Spain

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by miare, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Guillermo

Guillermo Ingeniero Naval

Here you have...! :D

Attached Files:

2. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Gracias amigo, gracias!

3. safewalrus

Jack you've noticed! How observant of you! the main reason we don't go 'upt norf' is cos we're to busy robbing the daft sods from 'upt norf' what come down here for holidays, it's so easy we ain't got time to visit abroad (England) Oh incidentally all this talk about the local girls interbreeding with the Spaniards from the wrecks of the Armada! Pure rubbish, Celts are black haired not Ginger, that's Picts and norskies! Any come ashore from spanish ships get their throats cut and their gold pinched (even today) - tho' now we just pinches their gold more often and lets 'em go back home for some more! Unless they be pinching our fish then we gets a wee bit upset! Mind you 'tis the Jocks whos the ones for that (when us had fish that were, afore we were cleaned out by the foreigner) [mind you if you believe that..............but it looks good]

4. Guillermo

Well, we go up there to take the fishes out from your noses and then sell them back to you, pinching the notes out of your wallets, when you come to get red-shrimped under our sun. We do not need to cut your throats at all. It's much more rewarding this other way....:D :D

5. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

Pah - the man's a Piskie...

If my dear old red-haired mother, Donna Consuelo Elicia Immacolata Asuncion Conchita Blanca Rodriguez de la Pena y de Ybarra y Cameron could hear that she'd be turning in her flamenco....
    :rolleyes:

6. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Me n me mates used to love going to Torremolinos for us olidays ee it wer great.

We used to say,-- gass on --gass on,--and the waiter would say "ce senoir" and we would say well put the kettle on then n well have a cuppa.

Ho Ho we did laugh and have another crate of larger.

Then we used to say,--- "Have you got frogs legs"?

The waiter would say "ce" So we would say " well hop over the counter and get us a cheese sandwich then" Oh we would laugh and then get another crate of larger.

Eeeeee them wer days.

Only trouble was me mate was a bit of an idiot --he had only just got out of prison and thought everybody was stupid,--- which is probably the reason why he got there in the first place.

Drink Oh jees we would have to push him back to the Hotel on one of those garbage wheely bins.

We'd spend most of the day on the beach recovering,--diging holes and throwing up into them.

Eee I used to love Spain.

That where I got salmonella,--in the piella!!

Put me right off mussels for years.

7. Guillermo

Probably you got salmonella (and other desases) when recovering at the beach in one of those 'holes' you mention, instead of by eating 'paella' ;) :D

8. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

Perhaps Jack you should revisit those holes and check that miare didn't fall into one...
    :(

9. safewalrus

So that's where you learned to be an enginear was it Jack, digging hola's in the beach! As Bergalia sez best you go back and look who's lying at the bottom of them!!

10. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

It's been a month now - and still no sign of Miare....Could it be he was aboard the cat which was found drifting off Queensland :confused:

11. safewalrus

meeeowww!

12. Poida

Poida Senior Member

If you remember Bergalia, he asked if he could write in Spanish. Guillermo told him he wasn't allowed to. I suggest that is the reason he didn't stay, he's obviously gone off to learn English.

Next Guillermo will be telling me we are not allowed to talk crap, and then I will have to leave.

Poida

13. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

¡¡él que lucha y luego se escapa, vidas para luchar contra otro día!!

14. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

15. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

True Lazey - but having escaped once...will he be as lucky next time :confused:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.