Sout Africa 58- England 10

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by BarendGrobler, May 28, 2007.

1. BarendGrobler

BarendGrobler Junior Member

For those interested in real important matters, like the weekend’s rugby; I’d like to hear what some of the English has to say about their performance???!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

I pick SA as the next WC winners, I did not see the game, I,m in Au, but usually back UK cos I was born there and although I lived most life NZ, I am no a fan of AB,s they dont even know their own anthem, the AB,S so how can they win?
    Whereas the Eng. and SA are passionate, watch the prestart, I think the Haka should go, and instead they should learn how to sing!!:)) Well done SA
    Whatever Rugby U is the ultimate team game, no show, no dives, no fancy haircuts, just men doing a great job

3. BarendGrobler

So True!

Was a great game, just a pity it wasn't a full strength English team. Hopefully they and all the other teams plagued by injury will be fully ready by the world cup so we can see some real challenges rather than the one-sided show on Saturday (not that I’m saying it wasn’t beautiful to get some payback for the 53-3 defeat in 2002 when SA played the whole match with 14 men!).

4. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Oh please Grown men in little shorts running round a field chasing a ball.

Then they go and stick thier heads in between each others bottoms.

And then --Oh I can hardly talk about it --they all take a bath together --isnt that nice.

5. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

yep and team bonding, they are friends for life Frosty

6. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Mmmm,-- not the response I was expecting.

7. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Why Jack I do declare your jealous! you poor wee thing!

8. Wynand N

Wynand N Retired Steelboatbuilder

Barend'

Ek kon dit nie glo nie - het regtig gedink die Rooinekke gaan ons gatte skop:eek:
    Maar as ons so aangaan, dink ek ons sal die beker kan wen. Die Blou Bulle het al klaar die All Blacks (Crusaders) se tjank getrap en die bokkies het baie van daai spelers in die span;)

9. BarendGrobler

Lekke om so bietjie afrikaans te hoor!
    Met 'n kombinasie van die bulls, sharks en so paar ander kunstenaars kan die bokke nie verloor nie!
    Persoonlik dink ek die sharks of die bulle op hul eie sou die pomies nog verder vermorsel het omdat die span nog nie baie tyt saam gehad het nie, vir daai selfde rede voorpel ek nog 'n groter slagting die naweek!
    Bou jy staal bote? Wa? watse tipe bote?

Translation: after the coming weekends game, the pomies are going to regret ever playing the bocks!

10. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

awww, не ждите до нас, русские начинают играть в регби!! мы сделаем Вас как обед

11. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Tam mi kun pood ki bab nee .Annee forum tongkan poot angkrit.

Why do you speak **** like this. This forum wants to speak English

12. BarendGrobler

Translation????

13. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Your tranlation!!

A bit more believable that yours.

14. Wynand N

actually Jack, his translation was spot on:mad: However, he omitted the last sentence which states; do you build steel boats? where? and type?

and as a parting note, why can't two countrymen have the luxury to share a few thoughts in their native language:?: :( :confused:

15. Wynand N

and BTW, the **** we were speaking just happened to be our native tongue and I would like to return the same about your language, but us Dutchmen or "Boers" are bigger than that.....

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.