"SAFE" Walrus!!!

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by timgoz, Jul 31, 2007.

1. timgoz

timgoz Senior Member

Walrus has not been on the forum since the 27th.

This is of great concern to me as I just read of a Great White Shark sighting off of Cornwall.

As many here know, Walrus basks on the beach all day excepting his daily waddle to the ocean to gorge himself on fish.

He has only been "safe" up to this point because of the lack of Inuit where he lives. Usually he has no natural predators to worry over other than bill collectors and parole officers.

Anyone sighting a lone, obese walrus (or carcass) in the Cornwall region should report it to the forum ASAP.

Tim

2. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Nah Its ok, he goes up the smoke (London) to work he will be here tomora.

I think he is a beefeater at the Bloody tower, shoo-ing away those crow things.

3. Trevlyns

Trevlyns Senior Citizen/Member

Cum'on Walrus, we're all waiting with 'baited' breath...

4. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Problems guys - me computa thingy has given up the ghost! Will not be online for a short while until it gets sorted - the outfit I work (?) for takes a dim view of me using their computa's for private things - like talking to you lot! Don't seem to understand the important things in life - which ain't work that's for sure! So until such time as I gets a new beastie that's yer lot folks, sorry!

1 person likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.