Outraged Harbour Master TRASHED My Yacht

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Ultimate Design, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitepointer23

whitepointer23 Previous Member

calm down a bit princess. you have a good thread with your hartley rebuild then you spoil it by being a goose on this one. better go and have another toke.

2. myark

myark Senior Member

Sam Sam
    It depends who is judging such as watchkeeper who uses several names on boat design to cowardly abuse me who also managed to muster up some lynch mob tactics on boat design.
    Watchkeeper is stalking me in my personal life posing as a customer wanting to purchase many Myark barges.
    The boat design moderator knows this because I forward all of watchkeepers emails to him as I get them to at least give some self-defense against the insults I have endured on boat design showing my boat design and inventions and in some times humanitarian deeds helping suffering people with what little I have traveling and designing. It depends who is judging such as watch keeper that uses several names on boat design to cowardly abuse me who also managed to muster up some lynch mob tactics on boat design.
    In was surprised how I had only about 6 people on boat design including yourself Sam Sam where anywhere else I get congratulated including front paper write ups, first place on two times invention awards also a book written on NZ inventors, it was said I was one of the better ideas as I am on the front page of their book as well as a TV documentary about NZ inventors.
    What surprised me is a coward sent me a message from boat design stating I was not welcome and did not belong there.

The picture of a homless child I helped while My wife and i strugle financially devolping design.

Rep-0

Attached Files:

3. myark

myark Senior Member

I am not a amateur

4. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

If your main interest is to provoke fights with others or continue fights from 9 months ago, please take it to some other site. There are many other sites or facebook that you can use to fight with other people. Let's try and keep this site about boat design and all things boats and boating. Thanks.

5. myark

myark Senior Member

:confused::confused:

6. myark

myark Senior Member

Thanks
    Unfortunately dogs do not live long and will not get another because it breaks my heart when they die.

Attached Files:

7. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

Threads work well here when members can remain polite to one another and a boat design or boatbuilding question or concept can be discussed intelligently and everyone can enjoy taking part.

The recent negative feedback your posts received doesn't seem to be because of the January watchkeeper-myark fight, but rather most recently the favorite quotes thread where it appears others felt you were fighting just to fight and not letting it drop when you posted three separate posts implying the other member was a liar. Maybe that was meant in good fun and just misunderstood, but sometimes someone has to let things drop and move on or the thread gets wrecked.

When people stalk others around or come here to jab or fight with others, it doesn't work well. It would be better to take the jabs and fighting to some other site. (watchkeeper is no longer a member here following the January fight with you so it was hoped that would be the end of that fighting.)

This thread started as a continuation of a keel repair thread which other members could give advice on and try to help, but then unfortunately it seems to have become more about blaming the harbor master rather than seeking solutions and since it has now gone to glorifying ticking other members off and not getting along with people, it's probably best to close the thread at this point.

Let's try and keep the threads polite to other people and try and stay away from getting personal / locking heads / insulting others. Hopefully then the threads can be more enjoyable for everyone if the site stays focused on boat design and boatbuilding and boating and fighting is directed elsewhere.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.