Now, here's a lovely bit of conspiracy theory...

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Rurudyne, Sep 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rurudyne

Rurudyne Senior Member

Like I said at first: now, here's a lovely bit of conspiracy theory.

2. Mr Efficiency

Mr Efficiency Senior Member

Listening to what the "rich people" are saying in the dialogue in a movie is a novel idea, I must admit, in support of a conspiracy theory.

3. kalibore

kalibore New Member

With all due respect gentleman,

there was a discussion, I added an angle to such based on the fact I have actually taken my own time to look into the topic out of interest. You are not slamming my personal view, you are slamming people's views that
    actually put whole books, presentations or documentaries together. Well, it takes a certain type of person'!! I'm sure those gullible 'idiots' have nothing better to do with thier time.

There are actually as above mentioned some VERY concise resources covering this in depth.

To answer all of the above questions, you only know what you have been told. Who told you? The media. Who owns the media? The likes of Morgan, Murdoch, etc.

You are basically saying 'It can't be true, the guys involved in benefiting from the 'accident' told me it wasn't'.

You shouldn't be so condescending. ''As I say, a dismal view of the human race''. No, I am not that cynical. How am I judging the whole human race based upon the possible actions of a select few? Drama drama!

I suppose you guys can explain how airplane fuel, Jet A-1 fuel - IATA Guidance Material (Kerosene Type), which is burns at its highest temperature of around 1800 degrees can make steel melt? Which requires a temperature of 2800 degrees?

Hmm.. *puts feet up*

:?::?::?::?::?::?::?:

4. Mr Efficiency

I assume this is a reference to the collapse of the "Twin Towers" ? The answer seems to be the tens of tons of aircraft aluminium that was embedded into the structures by the planes, which once it gets going, burns with ferocious heat.

5. kalibore

kalibore New Member

It is indeed Sir.

Science test - Smash an aluminium structure of relative size into a steel structure. What happens. It's like throwing butter at a wall. You know that was the only time in history any fire has bought down a steel structure? The 9/11 official report clearly states that the fire from the jet fuel bought the building down, not the meager impact.

It cannot be replicated. Oh by the way, what happend to the 3'rd building? The massive 52 story building that perfectly collapsed in on itself with no impact of anything? Or the fact it the BBC live news told the story it had collapsed 20mins before it actually happened?

Whilst on topic do you know larry Silverstein had the towers re-insured just prior to the event for a total insurance payout of $4.55 billion ?? Much more than the cost of the towers.

Anyway don't get started on that one.:rolleyes:

6. Mr Efficiency

Incidentally, I have no problem in believing there are sociopathic tycoons and tyrants who care nothing if millions go under in their quest for wealth and power, but I do not credit that secrets can be kept where multiple people have an incentive, or at least no disincentive, to spill the beans.

7. kalibore

kalibore New Member

If you at all interested,

There is a gentleman called John Lear. The son of the founder of 'Lear Jet'.

He is a retired military pilot and an extremely decorated and respected man.

He has some very interesting angles on that topic. Well worth a watch. Food for thought anyhow.

Just youtube John Lear.

8. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

Probably best to close this topic at this point as it seems to be veering into a grand banker/government conspiracy theory direction which isn't much on topic for a boat design, boatbuilding, and boating forum. The 911 topic has previously caused offense to those who lost loved ones, friends, fireman, and first responders that day. So it would be best to direct further 911 conspiracy theory discussion to a more appropriate site for those interested in that. Thanks.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.