New Member - Been Building Awhile

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by mdamour1976, Mar 17, 2007.

1. mdamour1976

mdamour1976 New Member

I've been building a 21' center console offshore fishing boat for a few years and just discovered this forum.

My progress is pretty well documented to date at http://www.boatstobuild.com.

I hope it will be of some value to others to see what I've done.

Enjoy-
    Mike

2. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Looking good there, welcome to the forum! down here we tend to be a bit free and easy and chatter a bit but up in the 'Highbrow' area there's lots of good advice about most everything to do with boats, freely and wisely given. Well worth the time spent - some of these guys are the best in the world! there's some chaff amongst them but mostly (even those who sling the mud) they'll do everything possible to help you with a problem! You may not like some of the answers but they are well intentioned and usually right or very close to it! Enjoy!! But don't let it get in the way of the building!!

3. westlawn5554X

westlawn5554X STUDENT

welcome... some of us are still normal and v. interested in boat... walrus is the local forum inn keeper... :)

4. sirrom

sirrom New Member

new on board

hi also new ..interests ....fish.....fishing...tugs......motors...ac...refrig....recent sale ex norwegian skoyte...presently engaged with hamilton jet and arguing with a kelvin R.......

5. buckknekkid

buckknekkid Senior Member

nice work,, stay at it!!! :D

6. mdamour1976

mdamour1976 New Member

Thanks!

Well thanks for the great welcome. Tomorrow I should be receiving another batch of epoxy and hopefully soon I'll be finishing up the filletting of my frames.

-Mike

7. fiberglass jack

fiberglass jack Senior Member

nice job, ever up in canada and need work let me know, looks like u know your stuff,

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.