need help with weather page mainly us and south africa

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by neptunenet, Dec 8, 2005.

1. neptunenet

neptunenet Junior Member

:confused: Hi everyone! We've spent quite a lot of time putting together some free weather pages for sailors and I like to think we have found all the best weather portals around but I thought that before and then discovered even better ones! If anyone has a minute to spare I'd appreciate any information on weather portals we may have missed that are worthy of inclusion. The main weather page is at www.neptunenet.net/weather.htm
    Thanks in advance for any help you can give, Paul

2. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

For what it's worth I've just had a quick glance through and I'm impressed looks good (my history ex ships navigator/mate of some 37 years standing - well actually falling down in **** weather, wish I'd had access to some of this better than the guessing we did most of the time!):cool:

3. neptunenet

neptunenet Junior Member

The idea has always been to create the most informative web site for sailors Fisher man and motor yacht people around the world ,we have only ever being trying to extract what people actually need so that sailors can benefit from the information that we provide I hope we are some use to you
    yourse sincerely paulcharmbury

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.