Los Angeles boat show

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by kerosene, Feb 5, 2007.

1. kerosene

kerosene Senior Member

I went today to the boat show in Los Angeles.

It nice wau to spend a Sunday afternoon as I don't understand football (what americans call football).

The good thing is I didn't fell awfully sad about seeing dreamboast I can't afford. There really were not many of those - dream boats that is, plenty of ones I don't have money for...:)

I was quite disappointed that sportsfishermen were the only boats that made any sense. Apparently market needs only openbow couch seating for seven style of boats - oh yeah then there are the 100mph power cats with dual HO 496 cid supercharged engines.

Maybe LA and South California are markets where non-sensible boats (oxymoran I know - are there sensible boats) are mostly needed. Still come on - 95% boats are for showing off and for nathing more. Is it true that there is no room for more practical boats?

well just ranting.