This Little World...

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Sean Herron, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hello...

Just went out to buy some milk - there was this old guy in front of me - I felt something - nudged him with the milk bottle - he moved forward - nudged him again and he turned on me like a boxer marking his hit - I asked him if he had done service - HE WAS A F'UCKING FLYING TIGER in China and other - we just jabbered - no one pushed us through the line - I shook his hand - we went our separate ways - his face was heavily shot with veins but he seemed to be a happy man - others would ask him to tell his story - I just shook his hand and thanked him - humped his bags to his Jeep...

THAT IS LIFE...

The thing is - I am so bored - that I have been thinking of doing up an R/C War Hawk 'foamie' - I do not give credit to the Gods - but this is just a bit creepy...:)

Here is a SHOUT OUT to OUR service men and women - thanks for holding your posts and that fragile 'line' - so I - and others - can buy milk and shake the hand of an elderly man who did same a few decades back...

See - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY0YMyioNjE - also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KGIf8a21bw - imagine American Marines in Fort Henry - that is called an honour fight...

I cannot believe that I did not take his name...

SH.