I want to be sname member

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by pavel915, Feb 16, 2007.

1. pavel915

pavel915 Senior Member

hi all,
    I want to be a SNAME student member. but i am confused how to send money to be such members, as I dont have credit card,
    I am from bangladesh. please tell me the way to do that.
    waiting for your reply.
    thanks.

2. PI Design

PI Design Senior Member

Hi Pavel,

I don't mean to be rude, but are you studying NA or Marine Eng? I only ask because some of the questions you ask you should already know the answers to (such as your recent resistance question), or would find easier to ask your lecturers. If you aren't on such a course, I doubt SNAME will allow to become a student member. If you are, then all your lecturers are likely to be members of SNAME, RINA or something similar, so they will know the best way of doing this.
    I'm sorry if this sounds a little harsh.

3. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Pavel try a good nights rest if that don't work see your doctor the condition is I believe curable (eventually);) :eek:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.