I want to learn how to navigate without GPS

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Vermonter, Jul 23, 2007.

1. charmc

charmc Senior Member

Wow, Mike,

I stand in awe at the brilliance of your logic. If Frosty were here, he'd stop drivelling for at least 2 minutes. You've earned your beer tonight! :D :D

2. charmc

charmc Senior Member

Or does this come from some logic software bundled into your new computer? :p :p

3. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Charlie first I gotta figure out how to turn the damn thing on! then start being logical!

Ah that's better applied a bit Frosty logic to it! Act stoopid it works every time, unlike the snowman of course - hi Frosty your peace is shattered mate, ahs back to annoy you tee hee:p :p :p :cool:

4. timgoz

timgoz Senior Member

I feel terrible Walrus. Did not even realize you were absent. :(

Tim

5. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Oh I did,---- I have enjoyed his absence for what 2 weeks now. No honestly nice to see you back. Excuse my while I go and slit my throat.

6. safewalrus

Arh Meesta Flost a cut above the rest eh! Glad to be back mate, missed our friendly little chats -no honestly (I only have one vice, I lie a lot)

7. safewalrus

So too was, I but not a posh one - fyffes, more down to earth, great job? if you like bananas and rum:p

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.