How can an American buy a CHEAP house in 3rd World?

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Squidly-Diddly, Dec 22, 2011.

1. masrapido

masrapido Junior forever

Yobarnacle, the book starts with contradictions, as I have just mentioned above. Just look at the first page. Eve is mentioned being created twice.

When Kain was thrown out of paradise he left and married a girl from people in (Kanaan? the memory is failing me and I've got no bible handy to check the name of the people) land. Not one of his sisters.

Then there are the "god" from the old testament and the "god" from the new testament.

The former comes often and communicates with people through three (usually) reps who make every effort to tell people the are NOT gods, then the god kills people very often and advocates an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth policy.

In the new testament, the god is completely different character. All gentle, kind and loving and never shows up, nor he sends the reps any more.

Then there's the problem with the versions of bibles too.

Did you know that orthodox christians (Armenian) have all 12 gospels, and even those four that roman christians have, are completely different versions?

Contradictions are way too numerous to be discarded.

When I was still the officer on merchant ships, I was on a line to the Red Sea and Saudi Arabia. There a muslim pilot told me a story about the "real Red Sea, which is actually, in their own legends, the Red Sand area between the Red Sea and the mountain range. As I am not religious I laughed him off, but he pulled a bible and then he pulled a map of SA and showed me some some mountains and geographic locations, and they were a perfect fit with the story...

The story of the "slaves" and the Red Sea crossing, were also present in muslim religion, but they were just arabs running away from a bad sheik.

Funny that because the names of the main characters were much the same. Moses was Musa, Joseph was Yusuf, etc, etc.

And the red sea parting was the sand/desert storm.

That actually makes much more sense too... Much easier to raise the sea of sand...

And archaeologists from around the world have also proved that the stories in bible are not based on real life events. Find the 6 part documentary called "the bible unearthed" on you tube.

Fantastic.

2. masrapido

masrapido Junior forever

You forgot "god" kills, people kill.

That should put to rest any doubts about existence of a "loving god".Or any "god" for that matter.

And I'll stop here because we should not turn away from the original debate. The cheap housing for the usanians leaving the ship... We can discus religion privately if you wish. I'm happy to help save any strayed soul I can.

:D

3. Yobarnacle

Yobarnacle Senior Member holding true course

Masrapido,
    Senor, mis respetos. Ojala un dia usted puedes descubre EL SENOR para tu mismo. Por favor. Penso en los cosas digo aqui.

4. Yobarnacle

Theres a story that at one time, there was a house sitting astride the North Carolina-South Carolina Border. The owners were involved in something illegal, moonshine maybe, i forget. When NC officials came knocking, they moved to SC side of house and vice versa.
    I'm not doing anything illegal, but I live in two countries. I'm astride the border so to speak.

5. Yobarnacle

The Koran and Mohammed came much later than Judaism or Christianity. Mohammed was born in 570 AD in Mecca. Whom are you accusing of copying whose legends? :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad

6. tz3dcom

tz3dcom 3D

whether Judaism or Christianity or Buddhism were borned Thousand Years ago... at the time the human just like child..

What do you think if human still keep believe these religion After Thousands Of Years ?

I like Darwin and hard to believe the story about Gods and Genesis as I am not a child . But I see human still tininess and belive the Gods is everywhere .

7. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

He also sent Mao, Stalin, Casto, Pol Pot, Genghis Khan, Atilla the Hun, Caligula, Moctezuma, Pizarro, smallpox, the black plague and so forth. Your point being?

8. valvebounce

valvebounce Senior Member

Tempted

Sounds like Heaven on earth.Is there a demand for housing?I might consider
    coming out of retirement.The weather here and some of the rules make it impractical to try here,it is quite easy to fall flat on your face,and these days it is near impossible to get back up.
    The weather certainly appeals,I lived in Australia from being 15yrs to 18yrs,when my parents came back to the uk I wanted to stay,I came back because my Dad said it would break my mums heart if I stayed.I know I would have had a great life there,I got on great with the Aussies.My dad had itchy feet,I think it was because he was a regular in the Royal navy on destroyers.[Chief petty officer]He got sunk twice in the Med.He helped establish a station for Mtb's on the foot of Italy after your guys had knocked it flat in the invasion.He was a design draughtsman for British aerospace,and was offered a job on the rocket program in the US.I think the accomodation was in Hollywood.But once again my Ma put the block on it.
    So here I am,stuck in Rip of Britain.

9. Yobarnacle

Well? You could put your home up for rent. Short term lease. say a year. Money deposited to your account. Pension deposited to your account. An ATM card accesses your money all over most of the world.

Did a quick search air fares Manchester to Mexico city and back round trip. Leaving mid Feb and return mid sept 500 GBP round trip ticket

you could rent apt and food, public transportation, entertainment (not partying all night every night!) for 500 GBP per month.

or really luxurious "Motels" for 25 GBP per night. I mean Super luxurious!

Can't work without a work visa. But come visit and check it out. Mexico has pacific coasts, Gulf coasts carribean coasts, border with US towns, lots of options.

10. Yobarnacle

Oh! Mexico doesn't have the constitution guaranteed liberties were accustomed in states and GB and other places. What they have is inept govt. In other words, you're free to do mostly what you please, and if police bother you, a few pesos and you're on your way again. Just don't display or carry large sums money or lotsa gold watches ect. Be low key.

11. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Yobarnacle <quote> Beautifull young senoritas like older men, <quote>

Oh yeah --beautifull women like old men --- I hear this a lot by old men that really think this.

Do you lust for old women ----of coarse you don't and neither do they.

They may lust for your bank account and if your closer to death, but lust for your body?

Ridiculous.

12. Yobarnacle

Yes. Women don't lust after mens bodies like men do after women. Don't you understand anything about women? No man understands women well.
    But I learned a couple things. One. Women are attracted by what they HEAR more than what they see.
    Women want above all, SECURITY! That let's out the young snerts just starting careers.
    Women want love, affection, respect, tenderness, good manners, and someone wise to the world! Snerts lose out again
    SNERT=snotty egotistical rude teenager.

in Mexico have a saying:

Happy life is a brittish house, chinese food, an american salary, and a mexican wife.

Misery is a chinese house, brittish food, a mexican salary, and an american wife!

13. Yobarnacle

More toward understanding women

Old Tale

Young prince was given a quest by father the king.
    Discover what it is, women really want!
    Prince disconsolate. Impossible quest.
    Handsome buddy of prince cheered him up.
    King gave you use of an expense account during quest?
    Hey, it could take a LIFETIME! Party time!
    Occassionally they asked "Anybody know what women really want?"
    One day, someone suggested a nearby witch would know.
    Not wanting king to think them derelict, they sought her out.
    She admitted knowing but demanded a price to reveal.
    she wanted to marry the handsome pal.
    Princes friend assured him not to worry, he'd do it.
    After solving quest, he had no compunction against abandoning her.
    On wedding night witch informed handsome husband two secrets.
    One: What women really want is to control their own lives.
    Two: She could choose to be beautifull if she wished. Being a witch!

She asked "You prefer I'm beautifull during day in public and ugly at night? Or beautifull at night in private and ugly during day?"

Anyone understand women a little bit and care to imagine for a moment, they are the witches handsome young husband and answer her?

I'll give the traditional answer in a bit.

14. Submarine Tom

Submarine Tom Previous Member

Geez Hoyt, don't you know anything about women?

-Tom

15. Submarine Tom

Submarine Tom Previous Member

There's only two things I don't understand about women.

Everything they say, and everything they do.

-Tom