Hi! I have an unusual request

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Lauriewm, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Lauriewm

Lauriewm New Member

Hi, I'm hoping that someone is able to help me with information about my uncle Buddy Bender. Growing up in N.J. we'd visit him and my Aunt Teddy. They lived in the Atlantic Highlands and Uncle Buddy owned and operated a machine shop- he also built power or speed boats. I apologize in advance if this is an inappropriate site to ask this, I'm just trying to locate them and the last thing anyone in my family has heard is that they moved down to Maryland to be close to their only child- Linda Jewell ( I've heard that this may or may not be her current name, as she divorced her first husband, Bill Jewell. I've posted on other sites, no luck yet. I sure would appreciate any and all info. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year!Thanks for letting me post this!

2. Gilbert

Gilbert Senior Member

Hi Laurie,
    When I need to locate someone I do searches on a site called Switchboard white pages. I tried searches for Buddy Bender in Annapolis and Baltimore and didn't turn up anything, but if you try it over and over with a different city each time you might get lucky if he has a phone.
    Good luck

3. Lauriewm

Lauriewm New Member

Re: an unusual request

Thank you for your reply! I will certainly give it a try!I know it's a long shot but hopefully I'll be able to "put the puzzle pieces together"....thanks again and Happy Holidays to you and yours!
    Laurie :)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.