Help ID my Boat from Photo

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Mda_, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Ok beat this, 250 cc motorbike under the stairs for 10 years.

Smashed the kitchen roof off same time as bathroom modifications.

Nissan 90 hp engine in drive way 7 years. Volvo stern drive also under stairs.

Soldering elecrical panel on coffee table whilst watching Orange county choppers. Goes out on mountain bike at 3 pm comes home at 3 am --with said mountain bike, but no money, girl friend helps me to bed.

Shes getting a few wrinkles now as well I think I might trade it in for a fresher one.

2. alan white

alan white Senior Member

I would respond right now, but I'm relaxed up on denatured alcohol, and I'm watching Orange County Choppers IV for the fourth time today.
    I WISH I had a girlfriend with wrinkles who denies she reads my forum comments and she owns a .45 to help me to bed, but this recliner IS my bed AND my workbench on days when I get up and I'm still in it.

3. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Nope,-- sorry cheap shot, wriggling out of a reply stating reasons of incapacity due to exessive alcahol is not acceptable.

Nor can this competion of disrespect to the opposite sex be won by trying to impress with shear laziness. Thats disgusting. A new light Is now cast upon you.

Oh and trying to make me jealous by stating you are right now watching Orange county chopers is --well quite frankly below the belt.

4. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

Help ID my boat

Yeh, yeh - all that apart Jack and Alan - it still looks like chestnut to me....:D

5. alan white

alan white Senior Member

Okay, okay (meekly)----- you win! I wasn't watching Orange County Choppers, whatever that is. I have a bed. I'm not a drunk. But I still do have incapacities! I just don't know why and how I became incapacitated.
    I didn't think you'd believe me if I told you I was just born with boat sickness, but it's the God honest truth.

A.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.