Grey whales starving because of global warming?

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Guillermo, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

Well I do know that whales sing, you just have to listen to National Geographic chanel movies, they refer to them singing all the time.

2. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

Now if we could just get those damned Pandas to talk, we may just have the basis of understanding life.

Chinese television has a Panda story every night, just like the wales story every night we have to suffer on Australian TV.

3. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I always thought it would be a good idea if you could put a saddle on a whale. Infact a few so it could be used as ocean transport like a horse thing.

This would mean they could earn some money and buy things to eat. If they could sing as well!!! more money.

4. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Yeah but Frosty if they are going to be like horses who's going to clean up the ****, and how much would there be?

5. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I think eating whales is not a good idea. I couldnt eat a whole one any way.

You would think the Japanese would be sick of the stuff ,--like Vera lyn.

She was fed up of eating whale meat, she sang a song about it,"whale meat again don't know where, don't know when"

6. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

But whale meet again some Sunni day - didn't realise she liked Arabs either!!

Nope don't know that one at all Frosty!!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.