feedback

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by lazeyjack, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Poida

Poida Senior Member

I didn't know Americans were idiots charmc, I thought it was just you:D :D :D

See smiley smiley things just joking, trying to be funny, didn't work, **** sorry. Charmc your a great guy. All Americans are lovely, damn now he knows I'm lying.

How do I get over this.

"Land of Hope and Glory!" Don't know the words to the rest of it, then I don't know the words to my own national anthem.

Better go

Poida

1 person likes this.
  2. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

Feedabck

Dammit suh - you sully the fair name of the Great South Land with your Yankie insults...And to think we christened a large proportion in honour of your President - "Bush..." :p

3. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

You've got to be kidding Poida - it contains the name of that great Boat Design Forum member 'Girt by the Sea...'
    :D

4. Poida

Poida Senior Member

Sorry Bergalia

Australian Sons let us rejoice 'cause we're the sons of the Boat Building Forum
    We don't mind who else may join even if they are a *****

And even if they do kill wild life we'll embrace them as our sons
    Even if the brains they have, are encased within their bums.

So they kill wild life, so what they kill each other
    A college full of students, tomorrow it's my brother

Oh well we'll show them love untill, they understand
    That I've had a few drinks and it doesn't ryhme and I don't care, just leave the fkn wildlife alone, they've done nothing to you.
    Poida (time for bed)

5. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

Oh well done Poida.

Mychael

6. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

some you can never show the way to,
    just like those okkers out west that blow the limbs off roos and leave em to die
    I was out there on a farm, and the man took me in his truck, around the place, with his big 30.06 leaning out the window, blasting away he would not even go check the result
    When we got back I took his rifle, stood a 44 gal drum up in the paddock at 80 paces and could not hit it, it took me 10 rounds to sight in the scope, I was disgusted with himHve not been back, walking in the bush I saw a 6 foot long goanna with bullet hole in him, So what can you say

1 person likes this.
  7. charmc

charmc Senior Member

I'm quite happy with my PC, mainly because I got a good deal on one with plenty of power, speed, and RAM ... all of which are needed to run the crushingly complex software derived from Windows...:rolleyes: , but I note how quickly my beloved's Mac boots and gets online, with much less power and RAM:rolleyes: :D . So I enjoy the new Apple commercials here in the US. They feature 2 guys, named Mac and PC. Mac is slim, good-looking, and very cool (according to my daughter), while PC is sort of chubby, nerdy looking, and bears a striking facial resemblance to Bill Gates. Lots of fun, better than most of the drivel they call programming!

8. charmc

charmc Senior Member

Poida, Man of Many Talents!!!:p :p :D :D

9. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

Remember this Charmc - if we didn't have a huge affection and respect for the American nation - you wouldn't be the butt of so much teasing...

10. charmc

charmc Senior Member

Bergalia,

No need to try to soften me up, I know you're just feeling a bit insecure 'cause you can't write good song lyrics like Poida. :p :p

11. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

They make you sick. There was a thing in the paper today about hoons running over roos' on purpose then clubbing the joeys. One got saved..
    What is the matter with people?? Someone please tell me as I cannot understand.

Mychael

12. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

I love those ads. So clever, true and funny.
    My mate owns a Mac and in the 4 yrs he has had it, it has never(ever) "crashed", it's operating system seems to be a much better version of Windows "Vista". Doing stuff Vista only now try to emulate.
    I've always owned Pc's put my own together but I hate how the sloppy writing of programmers just use more and more cheap memory as opposed to writing better programs.
    I think what I really hate is how Microsoft seems to embodie all the worst traits of consumerism and capitalism by effectively forcing obsolesence.
    I have a Microsoft keyboard, I clean and service it, it is over 5 yrs old, it works fine, when I once had to reformat my system I needed to re-install the keyboard drivers but had lost the disk, microsoft no longer kept those drivers on their database. I refused to buy a new keyboard so it still works with it's basic functions. Lots of stories like that.

Mychael

1 person likes this.

13. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

You just have to cry and try ignore

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.