"CRUDE" oil, an absolute must see program !!!

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by brian eiland, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Meanz Beanz

Meanz Beanz Boom Doom Gloom Boom

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pommy

You don't hear terms like that so much anymore... Australian means almost anything in terms of racial/cultural heritage. However we still have a soft spot for beating up on the British, especially with bats and balls....

I say thats just not cricket old chap :D

2. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

3. masalai

masalai masalai

I dunno what... - I was told I was a ******* once & I replied, "That is what it says on my birth certificate, What is your excuse?" - - - took him quite a while to work it our - by then I was far enough to hear him swearing and cursing....:D

Does that count for ethnicity? else I have it on good authority he was from Portland, was Catholic, married and did a real con-job on my poor naive mum.... By the name of Robert Ballard, Married (wife in USA), & was in Townsville around mid August 1944... Would love to hear from him.... He would have to be more than 82 but likely guess would be 88?

4. tinhorn

tinhorn Senior Member

If you were born in the US, you're a native American, right? I was born here, of Swedish and German ancestry, but I check the Native American box just to throw off their stats.

It's been great learning from you guys.

That would be THC. So I'm told.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  5. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

you would think,,,,,but as usual our "american" way,,is everything but american,,,hehehe,,,,,we are the largest group of "minorities" there is...hehe,,,,everyone that isnt what they call plain ole "americans" can get special help,,get government grants,,,free education,,free medical care,,free meds,,housing,,,,,,**** we'll even buy ya a house then let ya pay us half back,,if you can,,but if not dont worry.,,then if you go for a job interview,,and some plain ole white dude gets the job,,and you either black,gay,anything but "white",,,you can sue the place and saying they didnt hire you cause you was a "rag-head" or whatever,,,im trying to start a new "minority",,, old white fumed out hippies with no problem telling people to suck my left ,,toe ;)
    mann,,,,,cant wait fer all my tax breaks,,,it'll be like my friend that ownes his own church hehehe ;)

6. FAST FRED

FAST FRED Senior Member

One of the biggest marketing failures in my lifetime was the inability of the "A&P" lobby to get grass legalized.

Always thought they would greet you at the door , give you a hit on a bong , and a shopping cart!

Figured it would tripple their bottom line.

FF

7. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

the sad thing is,,,,,,there's 16 states that have legalized weed for medicinal use,,,,,but the state cops wont arrest ya,,,,but any federal agency (d.e.a.,,b.i.d.e.) they'll all arrest ya for buying it at ya pharmacy

8. Meanz Beanz

Meanz Beanz Boom Doom Gloom Boom

9. masalai

masalai masalai

Thanks Heinz, ILLUMINATING to say the least, Here is a page to set the "monkeys" jabbering....
    - - - - - "Most Oil Pundits Scoff At Peak Oil Issue
    Energy optimists loudly deny that Peak Oil is a serious risk.
    CERA proclaims it is decades away and followed by a lengthy “undulating plateau.”
    Optimists base thesis on:
    – Recovering more oil now in place
    – More undiscovered oil
    – Increase in oilfield technology
    – Increase in non-conventional oil
    All are “faith based” beliefs
    SIMMONS and COMPANY
    INTERNATIONAL
    "

10. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

i aint no expert,,,,**** i aint even got a good guess,,,but the town i live in now was "made"(economical and population growth) back in the early 80's,,so i've been told,,,now,,,,with oil " at such shortage" this place has gotten bigger by 58% in since 2005 ( info from kmid news) ,,and just a year ago i had 1 seperator,,,wondering if i should build another,,,,today i have 5 (almost 6 ) and if i built 30 more,,i would have them all rented out in less then a week,,,,,and its not because there isnt any oil :D

11. masalai

masalai masalai

So who is telling lies? & why is the price going up faster than a missile?

What are your separators for - separating the oil from other stuff?

Did you look at the presentation that Heinz posted? above at 159??? They are in the industry and supposedly analysed all the international data they could get....

Why is your country still in the middle east shooting itself in the foot?

All I want to know . . . . is who is up whom, and, who is paying the rent (apart from China & middle eastern country money paying huge amounts for US assets) & why is that stupid "W" trying to emulate "Mugabi" by printing money... Hasn't any one got the balls to tell him that that will stuff an economy FAST, - just look at Zim-land... Friends on a missionary visit there, needed a large garbage bag full of money, just to go out for a meal...

The World has gone mad... & am I the only sane one left?????

12. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

my separators take everything coming out of the wells,,and separates the oil/water/gas from the crap,and then counts each one,,,,,,,is basically a cross between a toilet and aseptic tank hehe
    and its easy to figure out who's lying about how much there is,,,its the people making money from it,,,,,,,****,,,,every time Mas. comes over to buy a bag of weed i tell him,,,ooo man,,,there was 50lbs.,,,now i only got 5 lbs. left,,,,price just jumped :D

13. tinhorn

tinhorn Senior Member

14. masalai

masalai masalai

the1,
    I don't need your artificially grown grass, the stuff from above 10,000 ft (like tea) has more THC & better flavour... Like Bill C, never inhaled any good stuff so lost interest & sex was a better hit:D:D:D:D

It is a problem in PNG, so the locals say to stop it growing put it as a "priority crop" with the department of primary industries & it will fail as an economic crop :D:D... Until then there is a thriving trade for Kalashnokovs, (bought in the middle east for less than US$80), and traded for US$1000 wholesale worth of dried heads, loaded onto a light aircraft & sold in Aus as "New Guinea Gold"

15. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

De do do do, de da da da, thats all I want to say to you.

Look out its the Police,--- I got a police record.

AAahhhhhh thank you.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.