Cheap!!!

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by timgoz, Jul 18, 2007.

1. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Yes Frosty Sheffield is Indeed in Yorkshire (Just), guess the People's Republic of Sheffield wouldn't want to be in England would they?

2. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Lazy --Trying to sweet talk me into giving you points again? Im pointed out,-- no have,-- finito Ille keep clickin though. ive given walrus a **** load in the years,-- the usless ******* has never reciprocated (that means given back Walrus) Bloody Sotherners.

3. safewalrus

This could be embarassing - I am not a tite barsteward, but I have a small problem? how do you give these rather mythical points - did I but know I might actually give some . . there again....

1 person likes this.
  4. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Walrus me ole mate how are you today. Go to one of my posts --any one and If you click onto the little icon on the top that says 'post feedback' you should get a little box that lets you give points or take away.

If you need any further assistance please dont hesitate to ask, Alright mate ---see you later then,--bye.

1 person likes this.
  5. Poida

Poida Senior Member

I tried that myself Frosty and it just said Do I agree or Don't I agree and add to Frosty's reputation.

I haven't given you a point have I?

If so how do I get it back?

Poida

6. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

How do I know it was you? I received the points in the bank at 12.03. You posted at 12.07 Mmmm it could you you I suppose.

Ok I just clicked it and it says I gotta spread some around before giving points to poida again---what can I do? Ille keep clicking.

I got 104 points na na na na!!!!!!

Thank you poida . I dont care what they say about you,-- I think your all right mate --buddy.

7. timgoz

timgoz Senior Member

Man Frosty, you keep being so bloody nice to everyone (it's a little sickening), and you will surpass the Walrus & Berg!

Tim :cool:

8. timgoz

timgoz Senior Member

See you already got Walrus.

1 person likes this.
  9. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Oh yeah ---tee hee hee.:p

10. safewalrus

Hey Frosty tried wot you said and it sez I can't give you anymore? that can't be right me give you points? naw something wrong somewhere!

11. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

I heard you can cash points in for beer,,,,,,,I think Jeff is in charge of this,longliner

12. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Walrus you must have made a mistake .I have checked all my points wich are named,--unless you mean negative ones. So no you hav'nt given me points ----mate.

Thats ok Im over the moon with 104 that'le do for me,--dont even deserve those really.

13. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

jack you are correct ,,so lets cash them in and drink some beer,,longliner

14. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Well I dont know about cashing them in for beer, But it is Fri and that is the day that I show my liver the gates of hell.

15. safewalrus

Hey snowman IF I gave you points (which I doubt) I wouldn't have told you - I mean you crow enough as it is! if you thought I'd been nice to you you would be unbearable (what you mean that's what your trying to be?)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.