cats-n dogs on board

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Frosty, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I have a lot of trouble with cats n dogs on board.

The thing is they are not mine, they belong to other people who think that they are cute.

When I make a gentle sugestion that maybe your mut has crapped on my aft deck they pick it up and say "Ohhh not my litle doggy" as the dog licks their face. What they dont realise is that the dog was licking it arse a minute ago.

Anyway why should I have to shovel crap off my boat, and do you agree with killing them.

They should not be allowed in the marina, if you wanna dog go live on a farm.

These iresponsable ignorant people let the cat out all night shiting wherever it likes. When you ask a cat owner where the cat is they spin around looking and say 'dunno'.---Yeah well I know where it was last night.

"Well thats strange" they say-" it doesnt **** on my boat"

Stupid people.

2. Lancerbye

Lancerbye Junior Member

Hi animal lovers
    It all comes down to the responsibility of the pet owners. Cats are too independent so I don't care for them around the docks. However a good dog onboard solves the problem. If he is well behaved, properly trained and properly looked after by the owners they should be of no bother to other boaters. Besides they will watch your boat when you are sleeping or ashore. I would not want to be a stranger trying to board my boat. Remember the pets aren't to blame they are supposed to be dumb animals, who unfortunately are often smarter than the owners.

3. waikikin

waikikin Senior Member

The best recipe

Jack Frost, Get a good recipe for chicken or beef & convert the ingredients to animal of choice- get it plastic laminated for water proofness & post it to your mast & or companionway- the owners of defacating animals will get the message & keep them away or suffer the consequences of delicious slow simmering stew which must contain lots garlick, ginger, coconut cream & curry of chioce, maybe you can invite owners of animals over for dinner to discuss the problems you are encountering with their animals & make some nice freinds too? Regards from Jeff.:) PS:I have never to my knowledge eaten cat or dog but have met & spoken to some one that has, his recomendation was for lots garlic & curry to mask flavour of carniverous animals, some call cats "roof rabbit".:eek:

4. Lancerbye

Lancerbye Junior Member

Let's hear from the animal rights people. HeHeHe (I need a bigger spoon)

5. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

You know thats not a bad Idea. Bit like the Pakistanis in England once the Chineese found out they tasted like chicken.

Ahem,-- on a more serious note I wasnt aware that you could or should eat animals that eat meat. Horses Ok,-- cows n stuff like that OK, but cats n dogs they eat meat and you can tell by there crap,--bit stinky.

Mind you,- you could be right but ive never been that hungry, but they do eat dogs in Veitnam. Black ones apparantly!!!

Im waiting for a dog lover to chime in --I cant wait

6. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Well done that guy - dog (or cat) curry for tea, yummy!

Incidentally the Chiuahua or however it's spelt was originally bred for eating, was considered a delacecy by the ancient Incas - whatch the 'old dears' squirm when you sidle up to them as they are carrying their pet pooch and tell them that! You have to be able to run though they get rather upset! Can't undrstand it - bit of history about your doggy madam, Te! He!

7. fiberglass jack

fiberglass jack Senior Member

its not the fibreglass itch that really the problem, up all night itching only to wake up with a peice of ****

8. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I used to feel that way, so I got a divorce.

9. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Woooo! whoops best not let the wives see this bit! Still it is Jack so we can blame him (hey I know a guy called Jack who is just as miserable - must be the name!)

10. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I am very dissapointed. Isnt there any one out there willing to stand up for the poor little doggies.

Seems a bit strange actually that there hasnt been some dog lover speak up yet.

Could it be that after all this oh its not my dogy crap, they really understand how irritating it is to have to walk past a boat with some stupid retarded mut barking in your face.

These so called dog lovers are also filthy people. Have you ever been invited on to a dog lovers boat. The first thing that hits you is the smell. 'Oh jees" you say "what the hells that",-- well I do!

"Oh really I cant smell anything"

My usuall reply is "well you had better go and see the doctor your nose is stuffed" Oh and the crap mostly on deck--but not all the time --these people live in dog ****.

Oh I havnt even started--they say take a seat, then try to get Fido to move his arse from the position that you have been awarded --sit down--

you've made an effort -had a shower and changed,- then your invited to sit on a warm **** smelling seat that the dog has kept warm for you. The dog hairs are every where.

The sink in the galley is piled high with pots n pans, dog food tins used as ash trays.

These people live in filth and dont see it.

1 person likes this.
  11. rayk

rayk Senior Member

Hit the nail on the head, old chap.

12. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

My doggies are a bit too big to take on board. Rottweilors x3.
    I don't even dare take them for a ride in the dinghy as they'd get us tipped over.

Mychael

13. rayk

rayk Senior Member

Mychael,

If you ran out of dog food on board, I think you might be the emergency rations!

14. Lancerbye

Lancerbye Junior Member

Dogs are more discriminating as to there choice of food than that.

15. taniwha

taniwha Senior Member

How what are we respectfully for each other again, I personally hate:
    -the crying babies of the neighbour
    -the smokers in the cockpit next to my boat
    -party animals that wake me up at night
    -People who use their bow thruster when they leave or arrive
    -Teenagers and their music
    -Elderly peoplealways complaining

I mean , you got my point have a little respect for each other !
    Life is beautiful!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.