A Call to ARMS!

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by timgoz, Jul 12, 2007.

1. timgoz

timgoz Senior Member

Whats a good Aussie beer? Thought Fosters was a lager.

Get over this way & we'll journey up into the mountains (5-10 miles from here should do it), and find some "shine". That stuff will grow hair on the soles of your feet.

Tim

2. Poida

Poida Senior Member

I've already got hairs on the soles of my feet. Tell yer wot Timo, I'll post a pic of our little city and just looking at it you'll fall in love and want to get here.

Poida

What is his name Bergy? Coward, custard, flowered, empowered, soured it's got me. As Shakespear said a Rose be it a dick head would probably be called John Something.

3. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

A call to arms

Ah, that's because you are an antipodean Hobbit, Poida. Nothing to do with the beer. :)

4. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

is pioda refering to me ,again??,,longliner ,,,,aka john something,,,

5. Poida

Poida Senior Member

**** I didn't know your name was John Something, Longliner. It's like having the name Bill Posters.

You'd get a phobia about the signs that say Bill Posters will be prosecuted.

Or Will for a name. When the Captain screams out, "Shoot at Will."

Poida

6. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

that's the problem with Fosters - in the rest of the world it's a rather weak lager, in Auz they say it's a bitter, MMMmmmm! rumour or for the ******* rumor has it there are four 'X's on the side of the tin because the Aussies cant spell P*ss or whatever that word *s! and it's called Gods country because nobody else wants it!! so there:p (sorry guys couldn't resist it)

7. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

A call to arms

No doubt God will be answering in a seperate note...But I have to defend my 'new' country. Sure they can't play soccer (big flaw), and the beer - apart from the Tasmanian brew 'Cascade' (hope the brewery reads this unsolicited note and sends a 24-pack for free) - is bloody awful. (It's cold, for gawd's sake...Can you imagine Rus...cold bloody beer....); and the politicians are all self-serving, money-grubbing little shits. But the joy of Australia is that no-one takes politicians serously - and the girls all have big ****.

8. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Foster is a greek work coming from Fost meening a 'gnat.'

'ers' meaning piss.

VB is more drinkable but only slightly.

Kiley Minouge HAS got big **** --yes your right and big teeth too, Probably very good at openeing beer bottles when youve forgotton the opener.

Errmm cant think of anything else she may be good at,---but you never know

Im not a masogonist, all women are good at something, most of the time.

I always keep one,-----or two around for washing clothes and,-- errr rainy days--for playing cards with. If you can find one that can tell jokes ---well your laughing.

9. safewalrus

Obviously Frosty you can't get all three of those in the same model, pity it would be cheaper! They do tend to be expensive items (nice - but expensive!) and no before you ask the wife is not in the room if she was the computer would be OFF!

10. timgoz

timgoz Senior Member

"If she was the computer would be Off"

Come on Walrus. We have a term here for such behavoir. Its called being "hen pecked".

If I did not think so highly of you, and other marine mammals, I would dock you some points. :D

Tim

11. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Yeah,-- dock him some points Tim. Points docked for letting the side down.

I just thought!! a chicken (or hen) pecking at a walrus --well it wouldnt do much would it?

12. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

A call to arms

I was bitten by a hen once, Tim. So I ate it....:)

13. safewalrus

Now that is a good time to be a mean SOB - when somebody wants to kick the poo out of you! Even Frosty the pacifist would agree to that (it is pacifist ain't it Frosty - not the chicken thing? or are they the same thing, along with these pecking hens)

14. timgoz

timgoz Senior Member

Just get Frosty into a snowball fight. As he tears chunks out of himself he will weaken. Eventually he'll just fall apart.

Tim

15. safewalrus

There are times when I think he's falling apart anyway - normally when thinking is involved! shouldn't make the old boy think, it's painful! (like most of his jokes)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.