Boat Jokes (we need a few laughs)

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by brian eiland, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

A pompous self made grocer named Bates gets his son into an expensive private school. On day One the whole family is there to see the little blighter begin his first day at school. The grocer, his family in tow, saunters into the principal's office and introduces himself thus: "I am Sir Shortweight Bates. This is my wife, Lady Bates, my daughter Miss Bates and my son Master Bates." "Oh does he?" asks the bemused principal, "we will soon get him out of that terrible habit."

2. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

A teenager is walking downtown and a girl whispers to him, "*******, five dollars". He gives her a strange look and keeps walking. Soon another girl does the same thing. Confused, he keeps walking. The first thing out of his mouth when he returned home was "Mom, what's a *******?". His mom replies "Five dollars, just like downtown!".

3. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

A woman walks into the store and purchases the following: 1 small box of detergent
    1 Bar of soap
    3 individual servings of yogurt
    2 oranges
    1 stick of women�s deodorant.
    She then goes to the check out line.

Cashier: Oh, you must be single
    Woman: You can tell that by what I bought?
    Cashier: No, you're ugly!

4. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

A blind man was walking down the street with his dog. They stopped at the corner to wait for the passing traffic. The dog, at this point, started pissing on the mans leg. As the dog finished the man reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a doggie treat and started waving it at the dog. A passerby saw all the events happening and was shocked. He approached the blind man and asked how he could possibly reward the dog for such a nasty deed. The blind man replied "Oh I'm not rewarding him, I'm just trying to find his head so I can kick his butt."

5. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Three nuns were talking. The first nun said, "I was cleaning in Father's room the other day and do you know what I found? A bunch of ************ magazines." "What did you do?" the other nuns asked. "Well, of course I threw them in the trash." The second nun said, "Well, I can top that. I was in Father's room putting away the laundry and I found a bunch of condoms!" "Oh my!" gasped the other nuns. "What did you do?" they asked. "I poked holes in all of them!" she replied. The third nun fainted.

6. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Two prostitutes were riding around town with a sign on the roof of their car which read, "TWO PROSTITUTES... $150.00."

A policeman noticed the car, and quickly pulled them over. He approached the ladies and told them they'd have to remove the sign. Otherwise, they'd be arrested and taken to jail. Just then, another car passed by with a sign which read, "JESUS SAVES."

The two ladies asked the policeman why he let the other car drive by without pulling them over. "Well, that's a little different since it pertains to religion." The two ladies were furious, but nonetheless they removed the sign and drove away.

The next day, the same policeman noticed the same two ladies riding around town with a sign on the roof of their car. He figured he had an easy bust, so he pulled them over once again. As he approached the car, though, he noticed a new sign which now read, "TWO ANGELS SEEKING PETER... $150.00."

7. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

> Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital.
    > Please select from the following options menu:
    > If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
    > If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
    > If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
    > If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want, stay on the
    > line so we can trace your call.
    > If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the
    > Mother Ship.
    > If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell
    > you which number to press.
    > If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press,
    > nothing will make you happy anyway.
    > If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
    > If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the
    > beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
    > If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory
    > loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.
    > If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our operators are too busy to
    > talk with you.
    > If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie
    > down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.
    > If you are blonde, don't press any buttons, you'll just mess it up.

8. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

A guy goes to pick up his date for the evening. She's not ready yet, so he has to sit in the living room with her parents.

He has a bad case of gas and really needs to releive some pressure.

Luckly, the family dog jumps up on the couch next to him. He decides that he can let a little fart out and if anyone notices they will think that the dog did it.

He farts, and the woman yells, "Spot, get down from there."

The guy thinks, "Great, they think the dog did it." He releases another fart, and the woman again yells for the dog to get down.

This goes on for a couple more farts. Finally the woman yells, "Dammit Spot, get down before he craps on you.

9. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

A man goes skydiving for the first time. After listening to the instructor for what seems like days, he is ready to go. Excited, he jumps out of the airplane. After a bit, he pulls the ripcord. Nothing happens. He tries again. Still nothing. He starts to panic, but remembers his back-up chute. He pulls that cord. Nothing happens...

He frantically begins pulling both cords, but to no avail. Suddenly, he looks down and he can't believe his eyes. Another man is in the air with him, but this guy is going *up*!!

Just as the other guy passes by, the skydiver -- by this time scared out of his wits -- yells, "Hey, do you know anything about skydiving?"

The other guy yells back, "No! Do you know anything about gas stoves?"

10. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

On another flight with a very "senior" flight attendant crew, the pilot said, "Ladies and gentlemen, we've reached cruising altitude and will be turning down the cabin lights. This is for your comfort and to enhance the appearance of your flight attendants."

----o0o---

On landing, the stewardess said, "Please be sure to take all of your
    belongings. If you're going to leave anything, please make sure it's
    something we'd like to have."

----o0o---

"There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but there are only 4 ways out of this airplane."

---o0o---

"Thank you for flying X.... We hope you enjoyed giving us the business as much as we enjoyed taking you for a ride."

---o0o---

As the plane landed and was coming to a stop at X... Airport, a lone voice came over the loudspeaker: "Whoa, big fella. WHOA!"

---o0o---

After a particularly rough landing during thunderstorms in the Karoo, a flight attendant on a flight announced, "Please take care when opening the overhead compartments because, after a landing like that, sure as hell everything has shifted."

---o0o---

From a X... employee: "Welcome aboard X... 245 to C...
    To operate your seat belt, insert the metal tab into the buckle, and pull tight. It works just like every other seat belt; and, if you don't know how to operate one, you probably shouldn't be out in public unsupervised."

---o0o---

"In the event of a sudden loss of cabin pressure, masks will descend
    from the ceiling. Stop screaming, grab the mask, and pull it over your face. If you have a small child traveling with you, secure your mask before assisting with theirs. If you are traveling with more than one small child, pick your favorite."

---o0o---

Weather at our destination is 50 degrees with some broken clouds, but
    we'll try to have them fixed before we arrive. Thank you, and remember, nobody loves you, or your money, more than X... Airlines."

----o0o---

"Your seats cushions can be used for flotation; and in the event of an emergency water landing, please paddle to shore and take them with our compliments."

---o0o---

"As you exit the plane, make sure to gather all of your belongings.

Anything left behind will be distributed evenly among the flight
    attendants. Please do not leave children or spouses."

---o0o---

And from the pilot during his welcome message: "X... Airlines are
    pleased to announce that we have some of the best flight attendants in the industry. Unfortunately, none of them are on this flight!"

---o0o---

Heard on X... 255 just after a very hard landing in X... Town: The
    flight attendant came on the intercom and said, "That was quite a bumped I know what y'all are thinking. I'm here to tell you it wasn't the airline's fault, it wasn't the pilot's fault, it wasn't the flight attendant's fault, and it was the asphalt."

---o0o---

Overheard on a X... flight into X...Town, on a particularly windy and
    bumpy day: During the final approach, the Captain really had to fight
    it. After an extremely hard landing, the Flight Attendant said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to our City. Please remain in your seats with your seat belts fastened while the Captain taxi's what's left of our airplane to the gate!"

---o0o---

Another flight attendant's comment on a less than perfect landing: "We ask you to please remain seated as Captain Kangaroo bounces us to the terminal."

---o0o---

An airline pilot wrote that on this particular flight he had hammered
    his ship into the runway really hard. The airline had a policy which
    required the first officer to stand at the door while the passengers
    exited, smile, and give them a "Thanks for flying our airline. He said
    that, in light of his bad landing, he had a hard time looking the
    passengers in the eye, thinking that someone would have a smart comment.
    Finally everyone had gotten off except for a little old lady walking
    with a cane. She said, "Sir, do you mind if I ask you a question?"
    "Why, no Ma'am," said the pilot. "What is it?"
    The little old lady said, "Did we land, or were we shot down?"

---o0o---

After a real crusher of a landing in Johannesburg, the attendant came on with, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please remain in your seats until Captain Crash and the Crew have brought the aircraft to a screeching halt against the gate. And, once the tire smoke has cleared and the warning bells are silenced, we will open the door and you can pick your way through the wreckage to the terminal."

---o0o---

Part of a flight attendant's arrival announcement: "We'd like to thank you folks for flying with us today. And, the next time you get the insane urge to go blasting through the skies in a pressurized metal tube, we hope you'll think of X... Airways."

---o0o---

Heard on a X... flight. "Ladies and gentlemen, if you wish to smoke,
    the smoking section on this airplane is on the wing. If you can light
    'em, you can smoke 'em."

---o0o---

A plane was taking off from X... Airport. After it reached a
    comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to Flight Number 293, non-stop from X... to Y...
    The weather ahead is good and, therefore, we should have a smooth and uneventful flight.
    Now sit back and relax... OH, MY GOD!" Silence followed, and
    after a few minutes, the captain came back on the intercom and said,
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier. While I
    was talking to you, the flight attendant accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"

A passenger then yelled, "That's nothing. You should see the back of mine!"

11. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

It seems a local bar was having problems with a particular patron. Every Friday night this one customer would drink until he became belligerent. Eventually the door man would ask him to leave and a fight would ensue. This went on for months and the bar had to keep replacing the door men, as they were continually being sent to the hospital.
    Finally the bartender rang his mate at the Dallas Zoo and asked if he could borrow one of their gorillas.

Friday night rolled around and sure enough the same gentlemen returned to the bar. He bought everyone a round and begin drinking with some intensity. As he became progressively more intoxicated, he began shouting and challenging the other patrons to fights and feats of strength.
    Once the barman had had enough, he nodded to the gorillas who approached the drunken man and began to pull him toward the door. A shoving match ensued and they began to tussle. They rolled around on the floor and eventually rolled right out the front door.
    The other patrons stopped and listened and could here a hellish fight going on outside with screams and crashed and ungodly yelling.
    Suddenly the door opened and the drunken man walked into the bar dusting himself off, saying, "You give one of the South Dallas coons a fur coat and they think they own the place."

12. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

A physician, an engineer, and an attorney were discussing who among them belonged to the oldest of the three professions represented. The physician said, "Remember, on the sixth day God took a rib from Adam and fashioned Eve, making him the first surgeon. Therefore, medicine is the oldest profession."

The engineer replied, "But, before that, God created the heavens and earth from chaos and confusion, and thus he was the first engineer. Therefore, engineering is an older profession than medicine."

Then, the lawyer spoke up. "Yes," he said, "But who do you think created all of the chaos and confusion?"

13. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

The devil visited a lawyer's office and made him an offer. "I can arrange some things for you, " the devil said. "I'll increase your income five-fold. Your partners will love you; your clients will respect you; you'll have four months of vacation each year and live to be a hundred.

All I require in return is that your wife's soul, your children's souls, and their children's souls to rot in hell for eternity."

The lawyer thought for a moment. "What's the catch?" he asked.

14. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

A guy decides to bring his new blonde girlfriend to a football game. After the game is over, he asks her if she liked the game.

She replies: "Oh it was great, I loved watching those men in tight clothes, but there is one thing I don't understand."

"What did you not understand ?"

And the blonde says: "Well, at the begginning of the game, both teams flipped a quarter to see who would kick off first. Then the rest of the game everybody was yelling get the quarter back, get the quarter back, get the quarter back. So I thought to myself, gosh it's just a quarter!"

15. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

One day a big group of blondes met in New York to show the world that blondes aren't dumb.
    They begged: "Ask any of us any question, and we will show you that we're not dumb."

The group caught the attention of a passer by, who volunteered to ask them some questions. He climbed up on a car and randomly picked a blonde out of the crowd.
    She got up on the car too and the man asked: "What is the first month of the year?"
    The blonde responded: "November?"

"Nope," said the man. At this point the crowd began to chant, "Give her another chance, give her another chance."

So the man asked: "What is the capital of the U.S.A ?"
    The blonde responded: "Paris?"
    So the crowd began chanting again: "Give her another chance, give her another chance."

The man said: "Okay, but this is the last one. What is one plus one?"
    The blonde replied: "Two?"

“Give her another chance, Give her another chance." screamed the crowd.