attention fisherman and fish lovers

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by longliner45, Mar 5, 2007.

1. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

peace through superior fire power ,,,,engage your enemy at the furthest point possible,,,,go down fighting ,,,at least this will make it better for the next guy ,,,,,,if you loss.....longliner

2. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

You know If I let my balls do the thinking then I would come up with a similar approach to the question. Testosterone is a wonderfull thing.

However killing myself to prove a point would upset quite a few people that depend on me. My mother would not be too pleased with my desicion along with my wife.

She would be as dead as I was trying to get the boat back to the shore Not a chance.. I just killed her.

How do you recognise the enemy. It is likely he will have a big steel boat with the word "customs" writen on the side?

3. longliner45

testosterone is a good thing ,,,,if you have some,,it might not be all that bad if you went down with the ship,,,,,,,,,,,,for the rest of us,,,,,,longliner:)

4. longliner45

dammit jack it has been 32 hrs since I posted this .......thought by now you would have had something to get me back !!! we need ya man ,,,dont be pissed,,but I do have one more question for ya ,,,,,,if you dont mind ,,,,,,,dont your mum get pissed ??with your wife always sailing with ya,,,,(all in good fun ),,,longliner:)

5. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

32 hours?
    Sorry I have been busy drinking,--Oh my head.

Ok-- why what?

Does my mum get pissed when I go sailing with the wife?

Errrm --no

My mum lives at the other side of the world!!!!!

It was Mothers day Sunday too and I didnt phone her.

Your right,-- I should go down with the ship,--what an inconsiderate *******.

6. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Jack it's illegal to dump rubbish at sea these days so you can't go down with the ship, mores the pity!

7. safewalrus

Mychael go study the animal kingdom a bit more buddy - your missing a few nasty beasties! They are out there! and they are nasty! believe you me - nearly as nasty as the Frost and twice as sly!

8. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

An Elephant,--Smart--well smarter than you walrus and does'nt forget.

It does not use violence--eats leaves and--- eeerrr is nowhere near the bottom of the food chain.

Even looks a bit like you.

9. Poida

Poida Senior Member

Posted by Longliner

jack is it true?you have not served in Her majistis forces ,,,but scof at those who have ?many have died so you can be free ,,,,,,,to sail around and do what you want,,,it kinda pisses me off,,,,,longliner

When have soldiers died so people can be free?

Soldiers die because the people who control them want more territory, minerals or maybe a convenient location.

There are places in Africa that are controlled by rebels where the people are murdered ***** and robbed and that would love to be freed.

Nobody is going to free them, because they do not have any of the afore mentioned booty.

No war has ever been fought to free people.

You would have to be living in a fantasy world or maybe highly gullable.

No disrespect to you Longliner, I just don't agree with your opinion.

10. safewalrus

Poida mate, tell the populations of most of europe about that - but stand back after you've said it you might not like the result! To put it bluntly you appear to be wandering into the Jack Frost camp - not a place for a normal well balanced person! even an Aussie

11. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

Which goes back to the point I was making. Those people would not have needed freeing in the first place if humans were not aggressive and not so easily lead by their politicians and leaders to go to bad things like invade other countries and take away their freedom. There could be no wars if there were no soldiers..
    Look at the Slave trade of the past (maybe still of today), people stealing people from their homes. That just highlights the greedy, aggressive nature of humans. We just don't know how to do things symbiotically with other species or ourselves.
    There is no supportable arguement for anything "good" the human race has done, all it's ever done is occasionly wake up and try to fix up something it totally rooted in the past.

Mychael

12. longliner45

this kind of reminds me of all the people who want to ride my boat ,,,,,,,,,but dont have any time to help build it ,,,,hummmmmmmm

13. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Everyone on this planet is born free. Every country has rules--and laws against imprisonment or slavery of the innocent.

You may feel as though your are trapped by reasons of finance or family ties but this is your choice, up to you, you are free to do what you want.

Incidently seeing as though the animal kingdom was mentioned, no animal looks after its young indefinately like humans do. This is where ****** come from.

Just put one leg in front of the other and keep doing it.

14. safewalrus

Talking out your backside again Jack! Everyone is born free - there's only one answer to that "bolloc*s" the only thing a lot of people are free to do is die, and a lot don't even get to choose when!

the few that are relatively free are like that because some choose to give up thier lives so they can - unfortunately a lot of those 'free' just haven't got the sense to see what kind of sacrifices are made for them!

Don't feed me any crap Jack about how you didn't choose to be like that, your parents did and probably fought for the right (they went through a pretty nasty war to do it mate - or would you prefer to speak German? You CERTAINLY wouldn't be lazing in Thailand if you did!

15. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

But if the Germans (as a people) were pacifists and did not make an army at the whims of a dictator then no one else would have needed to enlist to keep all our arses safe.
    It's idealist thinking I know, nothing new being said here but it takes every single participant to make a war. NO SOLDIERS = NO WAR.
    Dictators cannot be dictators if no-one will fight for them.

Mychael

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.