attention fisherman and fish lovers

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by longliner45, Mar 5, 2007.

1. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

I take it you'll be going down Sydney soon then Jack, Guess that's why all the Aussies call us 'whinging Pom's' - they've met you! Sorry mates we're not all that bad! (do they have an asylum (nut house) in Sydney - guess they must have if Jack goes there?)

As for not joining the services Jack you seem to have all the attributes that you so strongly reccommend to be in! Cowardly Stupidity appears to be your way! You prove it quite regularly in your pathetic speech lines! god knows why I like you but I do - yeah I know a bit of your "stoopidity" no doubt

2. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

jack is it true?you have not served in Her majistis forces ,,,but scof at those who have ?many have died so you can be free ,,,,,,,to sail around and do what you want,,,it kinda pisses me off,,,,,longliner

3. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

No one has died for me to be free. I was born free. Granted by wars of the past.

Thers are no wars today----exept

If my Country called me today and said we are at war with the Enemy within, The bombers and religious murderers and they needed me to go back and throw this scum out I would be there.

This is the war,-- these religious scum that kill inocent people in some ridiculous notion that Alla wants them to.

But to participate by presence only and stand on street corners playing football with kids because some president at the other side of the Atlantic wants to look good,--- well im sorry I have better things to do.

Not every one joins the forces, we dont have conscription anymore.

Now your encouraged and pursuaded to destroy your own life.

My parents said what ever you do dont join the army You will end up a numpty.

Airforce ? now thats different --probably wasnt clever enough for that.

Let me just put this into words mmm
    I am one selfish son of a *****. I am here on this planet for 3 score years and ten. I have done no one any harm and take great pleasure in helping others.

I will not be unhappy I just will not, and it is my lifes duty not to be so.

4. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Just look at this post.
    If this doesnt prove my point about being Army educated I dont know what will.

Whats this coward thing about? have I comitted and act of cowardice.

When was that then?

5. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

Of course if no-one would play at being soldier, then all the politicians, all the fanatics, all the power brokers over all the centuries would have been powerless to do harm to anyone or any country.
    The people that start the wars and the people that fight in them are as equally to blame. The human race is inherently aggressive and warlike.

Mychael

6. Lancerbye

Lancerbye Junior Member

I have to agree with Mychael. After all kingships were formed by bullies intimidating a bunch of dolts to go out and beat up another bully so he could have more area to dominate.The whole monarchy bit has a very shady history and should have been abolished eons ago.

7. safewalrus

And if we hadn't been aggresive we'd still be in the trees, fodder for other animals! Look at the rabbits - would you wan.......yeah I guess some of you would! Not standing up to be counted is in itself cowardice - saying you were born free because of past wars Jack is saying exactly what Longliner said - your all take! you don't think we actually like getting shot at maimed and even some of us killed for fun do you - its done for may reasons but not for the likes of them who neither say thank you or worse, say it's their right - unless your willing to fight (for what you believe in) you have no rights!

8. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

You know walrus, I love to have a discusion as much as the next man but it would help if you read what I post before aswering.

This is the second blithering rubbish you have posted totally disregrding the information I have just given you.

Now I appreciate you want to get even and stick the knife in but try to keep your posts responsive to the last post,--Its called 'following on'.

Lets just help you out a bit here with your rantings and ravings.

You say Im "all take"!! I have just writen a fairly long post telling you that I have no conection with uk.

A tax exile that left 25 years ago. I never have drawn the dole in my life. Or still now to this day go to the National health. I would rather go to the vetinary surgeon up the road here. It would be cleaner. Infact I am classed as a none resident.

Where is the all take bit ???????????????
    Please read that again, Where is the all take bit???????
    Read the words.

I have accused you of this before when you get angry and upset you ramble.

Read the post a few times --take a deap breath and think about it --sit down and have a cider.

You are just so perfect for the Army, Dads Army- Just so bloody perfect.

Walrus once said on this forum that only people that have done service should be ABLE to vote.

The man in the street and you, In walruses eyes are unable to know what you are voting for he says he knows better than you!!

A little knowlege is a dangerous thing,---- isnt it walrus?

9. safewalrus

Sorry Jack, you were saying?

Case of mind over matter I think, I don't mind and you don't matter:p :p :p

now be a good little numpty and f**k off and play with the pirates!:eek:

10. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Safwalrus the Ancient Marriner-retarded--sorry retired.

Back to sticking your tongue out at me and using bad language?

Sorry there no smiley for hitting me with your handbag or stamping your feet.

We are not on the pirate thread. Are you confused.

Your like a big girl.

11. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

somethings fishy here>>>>>>>....

12. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

Are yes, but being part of a food chain is just normal nature. Rabbits aren't exactly an endangered species and they are meek, and have lots of sex.

You should not confuse being aggressive with being resoursefull. You don't need to be aggressive to advance yourself, just clever.
    Defending yourself/country etc is one thing, but go back before that point. What I was saying was that if any dictator was unable to get an army together in the first place then no other country would have been forced to defend itself. If human nature was inherently peacefull and co-operative as opposed to aggressive and confrontational then there would not be soldiers or wars. Only humans steal from each other on large scale. Animals may compete for a food source but not plan a war to do it. They seem to get by.

Mychael

13. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Thats a good post I like that one.

Its a shame but I dont think that Mr walrus will get it somehow. He was in the Army and thats how they think,--- Kill Kill,--us or them, any ole excuse for violence really.

When he comes across someone with a milder way of doing things and using cunning and superiority, hes lost--well hes just a coward in his eys.

Ive said this before but this attitude in a piracy stuation would put every one else in danger. This idiot would escalate the situation and get you killed.

You must have seen this in movies may times --the idiot crapping himself that cant wait to start shooting opens fire first and throws every one else into danger.

Unable to understand the plan of his superiors he buggers the job up.

The first bullet fired should be at Rambo--sorry I mean walrus.

If every one was like walrus we would still be in the trees.

14. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

I don't quite agree with Jack about Pirates. Pirates are just one of the many worst ebodiments of human nature. I would be only too happy to make a few less of them "IF I COULD" and that point is the hinge point of the entire reason why I would have to try the peacefull route. In that situation unless I had an 110% ironclad guarantee I was gunna come out unscathed and victorious then I would not be inclined to try to fight it out with them.
    They have the worst weapon to their advantage right off, that is intent, They allready are aggressive arseholes with the pre-intent of doing bad things to me.They are allready conditioned to be nasty and I am not. Sure I can get angry and rant and rave etc etc but I could not instantly be in the mode of "kill 'em quick" . That's where I've lost from the start.

Mychael

15. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Thats strange, you say your are not in agreement with me but then descrbe exactly how I feel.

One thing is for sure no one will in any way do what they think they will.

Hey we are on the wrong thread.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.