attention fisherman and fish lovers

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by longliner45, Mar 5, 2007.

1. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Jack the only sensible guy with a pet on a boat I ever saw called the dog 'Rash' short for Emergency Rations!

2. Ari

Ari Patience s/o Genius

Dog eat dog ?

Is the place some where in Korea? Walrus is sea lion right and seal is sea dog ? Which one is the pet ?:confused:

3. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I think were getting our threads mixed up a bit.

I regulary have to scroll to the top of the page to check the thread.

Ari ---a Walrus is a big fat animal that thinks its in charge. It is genarally very lazy. Usually sporting a terrible anoying mustache and growls at every thing.

Its is usually threatening but is too old and fat to catch anyone.

Its breath is awfull as it sits belching and ordering others about.

Genarally a big fat arogant obnoxious animal that sleeps all day.

Usually found in coastal areas and near the sea. Rare, but some have been observed near Cornwall in Southern England

4. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

5. rayk

rayk Senior Member

Yummy Bluff Oysters

[​IMG]

6. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Michael,-- Fried locust smells like, and tastes like smokey bacon crisps.

Some times on the bigger ones you get a soft centre, Errm that Im not too keen on. I was told that I was supposed to remove the legs because they have little barbs on them and they can get stuck half way down your throat.

Hac-hac cough- cough- splutter. That what the chang is for!!

I only do it when the tourists are watching.

They also have dried frog,--looks a bit leathery!!

7. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

Water buffalo. You must have them over there. Great taste.
    And, (true dinks), I've even eaten crocadile and "skippy" (that's Kangaroo for all you foreigners)

Mychael

8. safewalrus

Nothing wrong with crocadillapig, skippy tail is nice too trouble is all you get to wash it down with is Swan or Tuey's both weak as knat's water and as for that Fosters stuff - it's called four x because aussies can't spell! What's with you guys and beer, I mean you do a lovely drop of wine, but wines for puffters............Oh!...............sorry................. how foolish of me!

9. safewalrus

And Jack thank you for that beautiful description, obviously you've never done to much as your so observant of others around you!

Why is it that in every garage forecourt and shop in this country you see machinery with the notice on it "Protect from Frost" .....but of course you were.......allegedly, some form of engineer were you not? Note Past tense

Oh isn't it nice to be back on the hate terms again - this friendliness is so boring!

10. hansp77

hansp77

Walrus,
    say all you want about toohey's, xxxx and fosters.
    That is the sort of slop we send over for you guys to drink.
    Its that whole Australian sarcasm thing...
    you see, by sending you bottles of piss to drink,
    we are actually taking the piss:p

Myself, I am currently tucking into a longneck of Coopers Sparkling Ale,
    [​IMG]
    not a bad drop... at 5.8% it sits a little higher on the cheery scale than the aformentioned slop.
    For me, this is an everyday beer, and for the special occasions there are indeed some very special Australian beers.
    You probably have to be on country to enjoy them though.

11. Poida

Poida Senior Member

We don't drink that stuff here Safey. Send it to you.

Coopers is good as Hans said, and I like VB.

12. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

You cant have a converstaion with a southerner about beer. Walrus --by the reason of his place of residence does not know about beer.

He will think that he does, actually he lives so far south that they dont know much about anything. They even drink apple juice called Cyder this is apple piss.

He is so far south it is likely he will speak French which is another reason why he is so whimpy.

It is quite likely he doesnt even drink beer (as we know) he will probably drink wine like a poofter, and yes with his little finger up.

He will be the sort of guy that invites 3 of his mates around for a jolly good piss up and buys a six pack. If hes got 3 mates.

He held his birthday party in a phone booth last year.

My sister lives down there and she is trying to find out some more information about walrus. Ille let you know as I find out.

13. safewalrus

You have a sister Jack? She admits it? Now this six pack idea - not bad but between four of you? is that Northern Hospitallity one and a half cans each? We prefer a sixpack each, to keep us going between pubs (that's the ones we don't let the emmets in - where the beer is half decent! And how would you know about English beer Jack you ain't been back to the home? country for years, not since that last bit of bother with the old prostrate, came back to get it sorted on the National Health which you ain't paid for for years - Taxes Jack ever heard of 'em - heard of 'em yes but paid 'em hell no! (didn't even have the guts to join one of HM forces and do his bit - tell you about the people he knows tho!) Get at Jack day/ whoever said anything about that - we're just being friendly! No body would like it if we got nasty would they Jack? Have to start calling you mate and that would be toooooooo much

14. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Yes I have a lovelly sister she probably owns the house you live in. And half of Plymouth.

She likes southerners they are so soft --like taking candy off a baby.

I was not in the forces no. You do not need guts walruss, just sheer stupidity. This stupidity is absalutely necessary, not only in order to peel potatos and wash tanks all day, but mostly to have something in common with the other sign ups, people like you.

Yes Ive paid taxes lots of it, probably enough to buy the entire street you live in.

I do not go any where near Uk when Im ill. Royal Prince Albert hosptal Sydney is the place I go for private health care.

See guys harping on about beer--he hasnt got a bloody clue, seemingly about anything else as well.

What a bloody numpty.

15. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

I liked the line from one of Spike Millagans books about the war. He was being questioned as to why he was ignoring his call-up letters. To which he replied he didn't like the uniform. The brass (who were of course very upper crust and very brave) asked him why he did not like the uniform.. His answer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Germans shoot at it"
    lololol.

Mychael

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.