attention fisherman and fish lovers

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by longliner45, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Ari

Ari Patience s/o Genius

I love fishing and love to eat the fish, will these qualify me to say I love fish?I have got no doubt that fish doesn't love me and going by the defination, I do really hope those fish did not love me. Do shark love human being ? Don't know much about all that but at the moment I'm curing some shark skin and a few queen fish skin for my fish leather production. Sting ray skin is real good for this purpose. I love sting ray, other than delicious as food, they make real good wallet!

2. Poida

Poida Senior Member

Ari
    How do you cook stingray?

Poida

3. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

dont know how to cook it but half of the scallops you buy are punched out sting ray

4. Poida

Poida Senior Member

Maybe in America Longliner, Australians are too honest to carry on such a fraudulant practice.

Checks are also carried out by the authorities checking against what is sold and what is advertised. Of course only in case any Americans open a fish supply shop.;)

5. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Ah,-- but maybe thet dont call them scallops,--maybe they call then stingray punchings.

Err,-- what the hells a scallop?

6. Poida

Poida Senior Member

The guts of a shellfish Jack. Something like an ocean marshmellow. Pronounced "Scollop" (If you speak English)

7. rayk

rayk Senior Member

Yummy Scallops

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Well said rayk - exactly right, dunno about this American thing tho' nor that bit of lemon - lightly fried in oil add salt and pepper and a glass of white wine/rum/whiskey/whisky, to was em down (could use a bit of butter and white wine to fry em) meal fit for a king! Sod the King let him catch his own! I'll have all I can meself!

9. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Yuk -Yuk- hac -hac. That reminds me the dog has to have his testicles removed next week.

Do you know these things sit at the bottom of the sea an suck all the crap out of it. You can buy these clam things at philatalists shops for sucking the crap out of the aquarium. They are crap suckers--and you eat them?

Hey Walrus I got some old oil filters you might like for pudding.

Rayk --Im a bit worried about your fishing boat, it seems to have sunk, theres only the mast sticking out of the water,---Oh --and-- Ahem I think that is a shrimper.

But what do I know I am not a cockle picker Im a cockle pickers son Im only picking cockles till the cockle picker comes.

My brother is a pheasant plucker.

10. rayk

rayk Senior Member

jack frost,

It explains a lot that you like the company of eunuchs.

In most parts of the world shellfish are considered an aphrodisiac, and faeces is an unnatural association with virility. Unless....yuck, no, never, not you........ohhh jack frost.....

11. Poida

Poida Senior Member

Jack of course you would'n't like scallops living in Thialand. Why eat scallops when you can down a plate of insects.

Poida

12. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Thailand--often considered incorrectly to be a third world country does not as far as I know use aphroodisiac.

Some countries considered far more civilised and even in line for world domination kill rare species such as Tigers, White Rino for nothing more than thier teeth or horn. Now theres stupidity in its finest form.

Poida if youve never had a bag of fried lucust with a bottle of Chang on a Saturday night--you aint lived. Sometimes the black magots are in order. There is quite a choice.

However after all said and done I do some times collect cockles from way out beaches far away from a marina and the missus de-bowels everyone for me.

13. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

jack is that - the missus de-bowels the cockles or the guests! it's an important thing to note, especially if your having 'oilfilters' for afters, kinda greasy tho' Italian at a guess?

14. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Walrus--can you imagine me having guests, !!!

I never have guests, I use your picture (blown up) to keep the kids away.

I caught a cat on my boat last week and slung it over the side with al old battery. Boy it didnt wanna go. It stood there legs out streched holding back the whole weight of the battery. Eventually it tired and away it went. Oh i did laugh.

I should start a thread about that. Animals on boats-- stupid.

15. Ari

Ari Patience s/o Genius

Stingray cook 'asam pedas'.

Sorry Poida I'm not actually a cook even amateur class! If you so happen go to any Malaysian restaurant or stall in Perth and asked for this menu they will be able to show you. Personally I prefer the de skin type. I doesn't like the skin taste.Try the hyperlink for a menu.
    http://suziesite.net/?p=101

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.