Always searching...

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by CatAddict, Nov 26, 2002.

1. CatAddict

CatAddict New Member

Hi there.
    As well as being a groupie to the forums, my other pastime, I suppose you can call it employment, is a commissioning editor for Boat International magazine and its other publications, including Power International and the Refit Annual.

So if anyone is looking for any publicity regarding a massive refit project, a new construction over 50ft, anything for the superyacht industry, or any exceptional powerboats, please drop me a line and I'll see if I can do anything for you.

In the meantime, please do keep designing. But more cats please!!

toby

2. brian eiland

brian eiland Senior Member

Always searching...

Hi Toby,
    Haven't spent anytime on this forum in quite some time...had a little time today.

I had tried in the past (prior to becoming computer literate and posting my website) to get my Sailing/Gamefishing Cat design published.....no takers in the power or sail magazines. I guess it was neither a 'fish nor fowl' subject. You might have a look at www.RunningTideYachts.com

Having a display model built in Thailand right now, hopefully find some way to display it in Miami and IBEX this winter.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.